Experiences either receiving or performing burping oral sex (NSFW, 18+)

okay, and how do you know they are fetish friendly?

some of you probably heard me talk about this before but just in case you didn’t, I received a burpjob only once in my life. Now I’ve had over 40 females actually burp for me in my lifetime. Like challenging them to contest over the phone and stuff like that. She happened to be one of those females. She was like my personal favorite Belcher.she lived in Indiana and she was going to come down and see me because she had never traveled that far. We had already been 2 years until our friendship… So we decided it was finally time we met each other in person. I remember this one today we were talkin and she burped kind of loud in my ear. She jokingly said ( imagine me doing that on your dick). That stuck in my head but I waited about two or three days later and brought it up. I asked her does she remember saying that, and she said yes she did. I asked when she came down to see me in a few days would she actually do that to me. She said yes, she said she’ll bring a 12 pack of soda which she did. I think she was anxious to come down here to finally meet me and also to see all of the palm trees cuz she never really saw any where she was from in Indiana. But all I kept thinking about was the burpjob and how I was going to finally get one from a female. I checked us in to the days inn, she opened up a can out of her 12 pack, chugged it down n started burping just like she did over the phone with me. The technique that she did that whole night where hiccup burps and I just fell in love with it and with her. I woke up that next morning and she gave me head with more hiccup burps. I never really admitted to her that I had the fetish. Even throughout our whole 8 year friendship. I was too embarrassed. I made it seem like I only got turned on by Her burps when I thought back to the blow job but in all actuality I was turned on from her burps from every phone conversation that we had involving burps from the 1st time we ever had a contest over the phone. This was back in 2014 but she passed away unfortunately in 2020. I miss her deeply and not just because of that

10 Likes

I wanted to share the NSFW part 2 to my story seen on this thread.

https://bfforums.com/t/when-was-the-last-time-you-saw-a-girl-burp/15603/311?u=e715user

Some more back story to this girl. We were intimate together before we stopped talking and we would hook up pretty often but never any burps were involved during coitus prior to this time. Most of her burps happened while she ate or drank something but she’d let them rip anywhere, even a fancy restaurant. We had met in 2019 and this happened mid 2020 during the pandemic.

Anyways, she had pinned me down and burped in my face. She instructed me to take my shirt off and she unbuttoned my pants. She burped a couple more times and blew them straight at my face. She had instructed me to touch myself while she had burped for me and at this point I had already felt lucky to have that experience with her and wasn’t expecting this to go any further. She was being very playful with her burps and would do long 8 second buUuuUuuuUurp and then she’d switch it up by doing closed mouth burps and blowing them on my face etc. Her seltzer burps filled the room with the smell of lime then finally she said, “i have an idea” as she had a huge grin on her face. She instructed me to stop touching myself and then she had hovered over my shaft and let out a huge WINDOW SHATTERING burp. At this point that was the hottest thing i’ve ever experienced. Her burp tone was like Lizzie Rose in her prime. I looked at her as my soul left my body and i asked her if she did that on purpose and she replied, “I had a big one stuck in my chest after making myself burp for you dummy” then she went down on it as she stopped drinking her seltzer which gave her a deeper tone and switched over to inhaling only. For the next 10 mins she burped on my d*ck and i was on cloud 9. As soon as i gave her my load she got really close to my face and let a huge, long, wet BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP. She laughed and said “that tasted like your cum ewww” and then as i was still rock solid she rode me as she ripped her left over belches right above me.

We were cuddling afterwards and i asked her how she knew and why she wasn’t weirded out about the whole thing. She told me her ex partner would get freaked out when she would burp and would say mean things to her when she burped. She said that when we would hang out that I’d embrace something she couldn’t help but do and it made her feel confident about herself. Unfortunately this relationship was short lived because she moved up north for a new job but we still keep in touch and she sends me videos of her shotgunning beer (and burping) every so often.

15 Likes

The way I suck dick tends to lead to a natural burp in the end. Someones comment above equeated to a burp of satisfaction which I whole heartedly agree with!

As for giving burpjobs, its a blast honestly. It’s kind of funny, I dont have a burp fetish but it’s my favorite one to work with. Maybe because the guys ive given them to are so into it and its so rare for them that the reaction really taps into my hedonism? I love sucking dick, the feeling of burping is so absolutely satifying and the dick down my throat helps release the burps better than on my own. Im blabbering at this point :sweat_smile: but what im trying to say is its the bees knees dude

22 Likes

By all means… keep blabbering on haha.

4 Likes