Experiences either receiving or performing burping oral sex (NSFW, 18+)

So I remember in the old forum a few of us had shared stories about this topic. Let’s hear about your experiences. Something which should be of particular interest is how skilled was the person doing the deed? I’ll start things off.

I went over a decade and a half before I got my first burpjob, it always crushed me that while my ex had been understanding and indulgent of the fetish, she apparently didn’t have the fine motor oral skills to be able to burp with my junk in her mouth. I also didn’t have the balls to ask other chicks I’ve been with to do it, even if I knew I’d never see them again or wouldn’t risk them telling anyone I knew. I guess I just didn’t want to freak them out and ruin an already great night which had resulted in getting laid. But when I finally got it from a new one night stand last year, man oh man was it worth the wait. This babe knew exactly what she was doing. She was extremely voluptuous in form and lusty in character, and whatever you were into she would indulge and get off (in part) to herself, as well, just by doing the act. She had a well trained throat which effortlessly engulfed my member, and some huge, deep, robust, long, ceaseless, varied manly belches which she used to fellate me with to perfect effect, including on my nuts. I would rank her up there with any of the top performers you’ve seen on YouTube OR Clips4Sale. We pushed it as far as we could go, with her attacking my meat like a wolf from every which angle, and yet also worshiping it with adoration which was very cute. I’m highly skilled at lasting in sexual situations, and it was worth it, but she tested my limits there. One thing I was slightly surprised/regretful about was that I had always assumed a belch would vibrate on your genitals more, but that’s like a grain of sand of remorse next to the mountain of pleasure she was treating me to. And the sex a few hours afterwards? In a word, mindblowing. I hope I see her again some day :slight_smile:

19 Likes

That first part about some of the women wanting to burp with a dick in their mouth but not being able to interests me because in my experience deep throating usually gets me to make a lot of burp noises whether its intentional or not because of the force on my throat.

4 Likes

In turn, what you say is also interesting. Well see that goes back to how my ex did not have fine oral motor control. She couldn’t deepthroat (although she made a very good attempt one time when I told her to just cram in as much of it in as she possibly could) and she told me she couldn’t actually suck me because her mouth bites as it sucks, so she would refuse to suck to avoid that risk. And I had to live with no suction in my blowjobs from her. Hopefully she eventually developed more control.

Yeah, I usually burp from giving blowjobs whether I want to or not as well.

2 Likes

Can you guys give us more information? For example, what is your gender(s)?

1 Like

No sucking at all? So she just had it sitting in her mouth and bobbed her head? This sounds like a person whose never given head before. Its not hard to avoid teeth with practice because you’re sucking on it, not biting it. You can suck on a popsicle without breaking it in half.

Yeah that’s all she could do so instead I had to focus on the sensation of her tongue and rest of her mouth. She had been with at least two other guys before me though, like I say she just literally did not have the oral control to separate the actions of biting and sucking. Maybe that’s just a thing some people have? After all, there are a minority who are biologically incapable of burping at all, which causes them physical discomfort.

So, has anyone got some stories to share? There were some great one in the old forum.

Somewhat similar to your experience w your ex, my girlfriend is very accepting and indulgent of this turn on, and while giving head tends to make her release some small natural burps as well, she can’t burp on command and therefore can’t belch like she can naturally when she’s sucking me off. A massive shame. Though as I write this, I intend to let her know that it’s possible to burp on command when I see her after this quarantine and see if she wants to study some tutorials on her own to practice, which I’m sure she’ll be open to.

7 Likes

I always find it kind of sexy when I burp after giving a blowjob— like the feeling of satisfaction

12 Likes

I had something kind of similar happen, but I was on the receiving end. When I was in college my girlfriend at the time had come back from some party she was at kinda drunk. She demanded to blow me, which I was pretty okay with. She wasn’t a great burper, but I guess the drinking helped her out. As her head was bobbing up and down, she stopped without picking her head up and burped, but not on my junk. A few moments later it happened again.

Then when it was all said and done, she’d swallowed, and ripped the loudest burp I’d ever heard her do. I was super excited, and honestly could have gone again. She pretty much fell asleep after that, but to this day it’s still one of my favorite memories.

13 Likes

Any more fresh stories, guys?

The other day I had a few Truly’s before going down on a guy, which turned out to be a happy mistake haha. Every time he started pushing into my throat I belched— like, big ones that pretty much forced my head back off of him before I kept going. We both laughed it off and he said the rumbly sensation felt really good… he doesn’t know about my fetish but it was heaven for me

23 Likes

That’s awesome and I’m glad to hear a story from the POV of a performer, female onto male at that! I never figured that someone with the fetish might enjoy performing it during oral but I guess it makes sense! Not that I’d be the same going down on a girl and burping unless she also had it, but to each their own :slight_smile: is this something you’re going to turn into a regular thing with him?

4 Likes

Keep your stories rolling in, guys!

I had a burpjob a few nights ago when I hooked up. It was nice, she was really trying to perform with me, eating McDonalds beforehand and chugging some cola. Her burps weren’t the largest or deepest, but they were appreciable (I would have preferred if she didn’t have music on which interfered a little though). Other girls have done larger burps for me. Honestly I was just more impressed with her general blowjob technique. Her hands and her mouth both combined for a very sensual experience, one of the best I’ve ever had in fact. And several great attempts at deepthroat. I am notoriously hard to bring off to an orgasm, and I legit felt in danger of busting before I wanted to, she was so good. However when I laid back I managed to get into my zone, I hoped at the end she’d get me there if I just fully submitted to the pleasure, but not quite and we decided to have me jerk off and cum onto her great ass. A fantastic experience all round!

6 Likes

In my experience whenever my partner is giving me a blowjob it always makes them really gassy ;p they used to just take a little break to burp it out but as they got more comfy with my fetish they just let it out my dick, I love it sm it feels amazing. And usually if I make them swallow they always let out a really big burp once they finish, which I just find super sexy, like I filled them up ;p

8 Likes

How did you facilitate this?

Thx for sharing this story.

How do you get girls to give you a burpjob without scaring them?

Hook up with women who are very obviously fetish friendly on Tinder.

4 Likes