Famous people with the fetish

Random question that popped into my head…do we know of any famous people who have this fetish? Or at least…may have the fetish?

2 Likes

Drew barrymore possibly, she burps so much and so shamelessly. And seems to get excited when others burp around her.

13 Likes

Not sure about how famous they are exactly, but plenty of scenes from movies/tv shows/cartoons seem like they were written by people with the fetish.

4 Likes

I did a thread about Gregg Araki last month, speculating he might have the fetish. Always hard to judge what’s just projection though. I read some of the Hernandez Brothers’ comic series, Love and Rockets, and was struck by how often the female characters burp but no idea if any of the brothers actually share our fetish. James Joyce is pretty widely accepted to be an eproctophile based on his writings and letters but there’s stuff in Ulysses where I could also see him sharing eructophilia too. The most famous person I know of who is openly identifying with the fetish is Pyrocynical who came out about it and other fetish interests like eproctophilia and fatfur after being accused of innapropriate interactions with young fans. Would also love to know of any other people though.

6 Likes

In a 1998 issue of Vanity Fair, David Bowie revealed during the Proust Questionnaire that the ability to burp on command is a quality that he likes most in a woman.

11 Likes

I agree… i knows it to as well… and saw her excited for kelly rowland

I feel like Brizzy Voices might have the fetish, just based off the volume of content she would post that had burping featured in it! She’s definitely backed away from it nowadays, but in the past it was awesome!

8 Likes

Possibly Martin Lawrence or either one of the other writers from Martin’s show. There was one scene in the nightclub episode where this short hair pretty black woman chug a glass of liquor and did a nice burp. The character Cole, sniffed the area where she was standing after she walked away with a smile on his face. Then there was another episode with the same character Cole, sitting next to his woman Big Shirley and she let out a fake but very long burp… and he acted like he was in heaven. Then there’s another episode where Martin’s woman had to make herself pee to take the pregnancy test so she went in the bathroom and chugged a two liter of root beer, you can hear her burp through the door. I could be wrong but it seems like a particular writer for these episodes might be intrigued with women’s burps

5 Likes

damn, even the famous people are just as suppressed as us huh :joy:

3 Likes

Tyler Posey

(0:00-0:16)

In 2016, then girlfriend, Bella Thorne, shared a video of herself burping for Tyler Posey.

In response to Bella Thorne’s video, Tyler Posey shared a video of himself burping.

17 Likes

How do you know? Am I missing something here?