Fart forums?

Do any similar forum sites exist for farting?

I found a few googling but they all seem kind of old/sleazy/full of ads. Or am I missing some huge subreddit or something that everyone uses? Otherwise I could set something new up if there’s nothing else out there. Any thoughts?

8 Likes

I would be open to one!

I also made a subreddit for Male Eproctophilia back in july. Mainly for gay men / men farts overall. It’s still growing but its a slow process.

But yes, id be open to a fart forum being open, myself.

3 Likes

Gassy Erotica forum

I don’t go often on there actually because the vibe is different. Idk. I never really got close to anyone there. People who are exclusively into farts and nothing else vibe different. I don’t know how to explain it.

3 Likes

I get what you mean. I like farts just as much as burps, but the exclusively-fart interested community on the internet is just a bit more… weird

6 Likes

Yeah as someone who likes farts and burps just about the same (though I might like farts more since they’re harder to find), I wouldn’t mind a new forum started since the only one that I know of is the one Mack mentioned and I don’t really go on there as much anymore since content has greatly slowed down a ton and I agree that the vibe on there is just different compared to here

2 Likes

Having been around in the fart fetish commnity primarily for the past… Recent history, how i see it is that most of that community has migrated to just discord groups and chats. Easier to have weirder, focused, and private conversations there than on public forums.

2 Likes

Yeah fr i hate that forum, i wish there was one like this that was chiller and had better engagement. That site has some good finds but the ui is terrible and a lot of the links go dead very fast.

3 Likes

Yeah idk what it is, its just hella sus, im pretty sure theres a pretty big overlap in the burping and farting fetishes so idk why the communities are so different.

Pretty sure its just society norms. Anyone can burp around others and either get a laugh or just a polite “excuse you” where if anyone farts around others is most likely to receive a negative reaction.

Sure, for women both are considered unladylike but farting for any gender is almost treated as Taboo. I feel like its not as harshly looked down upon in recent years as people are trying to be more accepting of one another, but farts still have the short end of the stick of acceptability.

2 Likes

Alright here it is:

Let me know if you have any problems registering or etc. Some email providers block the emails, gmail and proton should work, but you’ll probably have to check your spam folder for the signup email. And feel free to use an anonymous/throwaway email if you want to.

6 Likes

This is excellent, Q! Thank you. I was gonna suggest some kind of alternative or symbiosis for the shared aspect of these fetishes. It seems like there is a small cultural dissonance on this forum about how much ‘flatus-philia’ (eproctophilia) and eructophilia overlap.

3 Likes

Sweet. Thanks for the idea. I’m in

3 Likes