Favorite Burping Scenarios

a small college radio show/podcast called the Kong Show from back in the 00s, I’ve tried to find other actual recordings of the show but any link I found was long dead. all there is is the recording made of that tutorial.

1. Feeling full after a big meal and doing a few hiccups before a gross belch erupts unexpectedly but it is relieving.

2. Drinking down half a bottle of soda in class then after a few minutes a huge long burp erupts, and trying to keep it discreet doesn’t work because it just comes out as a long rumble but still obvious that it’s a burp. After the belch is done everyone in the class looks at him, some giggling while others expressing disgust, and he feels embarrassed and says “it wasn’t me” even though there’s no point in denying it.

3. Drinking a can of soda and letting out burps uncontrollably whilst talking, and being polite about it by putting her hand on her chest apologising and giving a reason for the burps (the soda).

2 Likes

Damn dude havent heard this in years. Do you happen to have part 2?

girls burping around me then carrying on like nothing happened

3 Likes

Don’t know how I missed this wonderful comment, but you couldn’t have painted a more DETAILED, and VIVID picture for me. I imagined every bit of it. That definitely has to be seen in person one day. Gotta have YOU on my bucket list :heart:

2 Likes

Where idk where the burp came from or when the woman burps from another room loud or i dont see them burping. When they also announce they gotta burp. Also if shes an emo with piercings and dark makeup i would hope she got loud deep burps

2 Likes

Don’t know how I missed this thread cause I got a lot of them

1. Polite girl who doesn’t really know she’s amazing at burping and is mostly annoyed/embarrassed because she can’t stop them, usually accompanied by alcohol/food/etc. Kinda thinking of Ema in the first Cosma comp from Ditto

2. When a girl tells you to hold on while she lets out a burp in the middle of a conversation. Bonus points if she asks you if you’re ok with it (of course you are). Really any situation that’s interrupted by a burp or many of them.

3. When there’s so much gas in their stomach it’s clearly hurting them so they desperately try to get it out under any circumstance. Preferably it’d be me working it out, but hey, if it still gets out then I don’t really care lol. Honestly they don’t even have to burp, just talking about how much air is in their stomach and rubbing it is :pinched_fingers:

4. As others have already said in this thread, a girl who just doesn’t care about letting loud burps out wherever and not apologizing for it. Always makes me embarrassed for them but still one of the hotter things you can hear.

5. Like Deepburps said, when a girl burps from another room and does a huge burp that’s still clearly audible from the room you’re in. Again, bonus points if they ask you afterwards if you could hear that.

6. Eating/food challenge burps where there burping just to make space in their stomach for more food. Those are always the gassiest as well due to the volume of food/amount of air they take in from eating so fast.

4 Likes

I already mentioned burps after a meal, but it’s even better if it’s something I cooked or something the two of us cooked together. Pasta generally seems to lead to some decent burps.

2 Likes

any particularly memorable post meal one you’d care to share? sorry for the shameless request.

1 Like

Teeheee, I was hornyyyy LOL

5 Likes

And u made it contagious… because as soon as I started reading that fantasy… I became JUST THAT

2 Likes

This is very late, but here you go.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Halfway through your dinner you do a big hiccup, go to apologise, but instead a huge, gross belch comes out that sounds wet and disgusting. You put your hand over your mouth and say “pardon me, that was gross”, but the grossest thing about it was the burp had brought food back up into your mouth. Luckily nobody else at the table knew that detail, they just heard the burp, which was gross enough.

You wake up in the night with a painful bubble in your stomach that you know would be a relief to burp it out. You rub your stomach but it doesn’t shift it, so you have to sit up straight, breathe in and out slowly, and give your stomach a circular rub until you start feeling that gassy pressure rising. You look forward to a nice burp, you know it’s going to be big and will relieve you. Here it comes…boooooooorp!!! The bubble feeling in your stomach has gone. You lay back down, and can taste your burp - whatever you’d last eaten. But you feel so much better and soon go back to sleep.

You’re eating a huge meal, and don’t want to waste any of it so you eat it all up even though you felt full ages ago. You finally put down your fork and sit back in your chair, wondering if you’re going to throw up. But instead a belch rips out, low, deep and gross-sounding. But you feel a bit better and don’t feel like you’re going to throw up any more.

You’ve just finished a meal and you feel a burp coming. You decide to make a joke out of it, so you ask someone at your table “hey, you know what?” and they ask, “what?” And your answer is, of course, a burp. Cute.

2 Likes

Had another dream last night and didn’t feel the need to post a new topic on it so putting it in this as a potential favorite scenario.

I wasn’t in the dream itself but more like just witnessing it from behind the 4th wall. There was a line of men, probably 100 or more just standing naked side by side in a long continuous line. Then approached a girl who was a 10/10 girl next door beauty. She started at one end of the line and proceeds to inhale air and belch over and over, they were of course very loud and each about 4-5 seconds long. She walked slowly down the line belching and looking down at each dick to see which ones she could get hard. Most of them stayed falcid but every 10-15 guys she walked by would get rock hard. When that happened she’d stop and smile, grab the hard cock, rapidly start jerking him off while continuing to belch over and over until he cums. Then she’d continue down the line and repeat the process until the next hard dick and so on. I’m not sure how comfortable I’d feel being naked around other guys but maybe others would really enjoy this scenario. Role can be changed too if you wanted, could be another guy doing the belching.

6 Likes

Feeling suddenly full halfway through your dinner, and after a few minutes out comes a nice relieving burp. It makes you feel so much better so you finish off your dinner without wasting any.

You’re doing an activity when suddenly you get an indigestion pain in your stomach. Then you start feeling a huge, painful bubble coming up, making gurgling noises. You then let out an enormous belch, that sounded and tasted good, and your stomach feels all deflated. Woa, that was a good burp. Even about 15 minutes later you think “I still feel so good after that burp”.

You’re drinking soda whilst lounging across the couch watching TV. You feel a big burp coming, and you get ready to do it, but it suddenly becomes stuck, causing an agonizing pain right across your chest. You are now lounging uncomfortably, with your hand on your chest, not quite sure what to do with the pain. So you sit up, and after a few seconds out comes a couple of big burps and the pain is gone. After that, each time you want to burp from your soda, you sit up first so that the burp doesn’t get trapped.

3 Likes

happened recently, when I’m talking and out of nowhere she interrupts me with a big burp then carries on like it’s nothing

4 Likes