Fighting Spirit (Fiction)

Sure hope you’re ready to DODGE DISCLAIMERS!!
:soccer: THIS STORY CONTAINS LINKS TO ADULT VIDEOS!
:football:AND FOR THE FIRST TIME, VOOOORE! IF YA HATE VORE, FUCKING RUUUUUUUN!

Doak was completely and utterly fucked.
He thought he could get through his first day of college without any major hiccups. And he did. For the most part, anyway. It wasn’t until the final class ended that nature decided to show her ill-will towards him and screw him over big time.
Okay, technically, if his nose wasn’t buried into an Unus Annus video, he wouldn’t have crashed into Malion. And if he wasn’t so damn flustered, he would’ve noticed the scales on his forearms sonner. And if he was remotely fucking smart, he wouldn’t have dropped his bag and ran like a big dumb. Dragons and humans attended St. Valentine University in relative peace. Boasting as the first draconic college to allow humans to enroll, his parents had insisted he enroll there, “for the exposure,” cause tiny-ass tree dwellers didn’t meet dragons that often.
And boy oh boy, did that fucking cost him.

This particular part of the forest usually calmed him down. The leaves grew out of the branches in such a way that one could hop on them in a zigzag fashion before sliding down the trunk to find an abandoned nest. Today, despite the sunshine and plaid atmosphere, Doax could barely get his heartrate down as he glanced behind him for the umpteenth time. Granted, Malion would make a lot more noise if he was chasing after him, what with the height alteration powers dragons have. And he proooobably wouldn’t waste his time chasing one puny human, right?
Doax shook his head. Yeah, I’d hear him coming. A shadow passed overhead. He dismissed it as one of the many animals that passed overhead.
*He has better things to do. Damn it man, you gotta stop-"
Shkshkshk!
The leaves rustled hurriedly, warning the boy of impending doom while his branch nodded in agreement. He crouched to keep his balanced. A squirrel? A chipmunk?
“Surprise surprise.”
Doax’s heart pounded again. Sweat coated the armpits of his jacket as he absorbed the titanic stature of his newfound enemy. Barely the size of his pinky finger, Doax took note of the taunting grin, the navy hair cascading down his back, the numerous small scars that littered his arms, emerald eyes with catlike pupils, and the one birthmark that rested upon his nose.
“I would say ‘I can’t believe we meet once more,’ but I can’t, cause I knew I’d see you again,” he boomed. Doax rested a hand on his queasy stomach.
“R… Really?” He wheezed, cursing his cowardice. The grin grew.
“Yep. Can’t say I’m thrilled with you running away like that. And besides,” he held Doax’s knapsack on his finger, “you kind of need this, dontcha?” No way around and no way through. This put Doax in a perilous predicament.
“W-well, actually, those are uh… Spares. Yeah, spares.” That was shitty. “Heh, anyway,” he took a cautious step back, “I’m sure you’ve got better things to do-”
“Actually, I do,” Malion boomed before gingerly grabbing the human. Doax’s eyes widened as he felt himself leaving the safety of the forest and wind up dangerously close to that draconic face. Stuck between two fingers, Doax tried to pry them apart before he realized the gruesome demise that awaited him should be succeed in said attempt. He allowed himself to dangle from his hoodie and bit back a wimper.
“I’ve wondered for the longest time, what does college meat taste like?” Malion whispered, his voice dangerously low as he wiped drool with his free hand.
“And now, I’m about to get me a fresh, fresh, taste
“But wait! But waAaAit!” Any rational Doax previously possessed leaked out of him like the piss threatening to leave his bladder. “W-w-why?! Why me, I’m sorry, I’m so so so so sorry! Please, please, I’ll make it up, I-I can make it up!”
Guoooooaaar…
Malion raised an eyebrow. “Good thoughts, good thoughts. Now…I’ve got a message for you.” Bringing him closer to his mouth, the dragon discreetly squeezed his stomach as he dangled the human over his gaping mouth. Doax squealed as he stared at teeth sharp enough to slice him into ribbons, slick and slimy saliva, and the tunnel that would lead to his doom.
That tunnel was pulsating.
GROooUL!
“The hell is wrong with your stomach?” Doax would’ve asked if said noise wasn’t coming from his possible killer’s organ.
ERoOOOooOoOoOOUUuUuUAaARP!
Before he could squeeze out another plea, Malion’s throat opened to release a blast of hot gastric air.
All over the young boy.
Specks of saliva pelted the college kid, and he could faintly make out the scent of grape mingled with the smell of stomach air.
With a chunky end, the burp ended, leaving Malion to sigh in pleasure.
“Ohhh… Excuse me,” he crooned, rubbing his gurgling abdomen. He then eyed the trembling human.
“That was my stomach’s message to ya… And he’s mighty eager to meet you.
Whimpering, Doax clutched the giant fingers as they lowered him further and further into his mouth. The end, the finish line, the game-over-no-replays-no-restarts zone, the-
Click!
Oh fuck.
Oh fuck.
Oh fuck.
In his panic, he failed to notice the lack of tugging on his hoodie until the dragon’s teeth plunged him into a moist darkness. The bumpy tongue underneath curled to poke and prod its meal. Even with the enhanced grip, Doax couldn’t withstand the copicous amount of drool long enough to remain upright. The one thing keeping him from lashing out was the thick darkness and the knowledge of a tooth’s sharpness. While he didn’t fathom the idea of slowly melting away, the notion of slicing an artery sent shudders down his spine. The tongue licked his cheek once more, leaving a trail of saliva. Not that it mattered when he was drenched in it.
“Ohhh…” An airy gasp escaped the dragon’s mouth as he sampled his human treat. Anger and desperation were melding with his fear.
A dangerous combination.
“You fu-hu-hu-hu-hucking b-b-b-bastard!” With trembling hands, he shoved the slimy appendage with all his might. Malion’s eyes widened in realization.
“Ohh…”
A feral grin grew on his face.
“Now this is where the fun starts…”

The next several minutes saw Doax frantically batter against the nimble and slimy muscle as it savored its tasty morsel. Malion leaned against a tree and closed his eyes in bliss as he felt the human battering away at his tongue. Oh, if only he was in his dragon form. Then his tongue would be thrice as sensitive!
Ah, but alas, he didn’t have enough time to morph. Or the space. But nevermind, his senses were slightly heightened in this form. Might as well make the most of it.
Satisfied with his sampling, Malion shoved Doax towards the back of his throat. The startled human screeched when he felt the soft tissue of the throat. He desperately reached for the uvula.
His fingers barely grazed it.
The throat latched onto his feet and pulled half his body down with a resounding gu-huluk! He shook his head, feeling himself starting to hyperventilate. Another firm gulp sucked the rest of him down the dark, tight gullet. With numerous contractions, the esophagus eagerly pulled Doax down, down, down, until -
Spolop!
A spincher underneath his feet opened up, allowing the rest of him to drop into the blurbling organ. Doax stood to his feet and looked around before it finally sunk in:
He had been eaten.
Doax screamed.

“Oh, don’t scream, little one,” a voice boomed. His confinments jiggled a bit as two resounding slaps! echoed across the expanse.
“You tasted so good! Why would you be upset about that?” Unfortunately, Malion’s stomach was too dark to make out anything distinguishable, but Doax had his other senses.
He wished he didn’t.
The raucous gurgling,
The slime clinging to his person,
The gastric juices and saliva invading his nose,
The humidity combined with Floridian heat,
Too much.
Too much.
Too fucking much.
He shook his head rapidly.
“No no no…” His knuckles turned white from clutching his head so hard. Squinting, he looked where he assumed up was and groaned.
GuWoOOrl!
The air seemed to be getting… Thicker? Was someone happening, or was he finally losing it?
BOLOUROL!
He coughed as the smell of gastric acid and himself (How do I know what I smell like? he vaguely wondered) grew stronger and stronger until a sudden blast of air raced past him.
“… Oh shi-”
BAAaAAAUUuUuUuUuUuUuRrRP!
He clamped his hands over his hears and groaned. Being in front of a burp was weird, but being in the source of it was another battle. The stomach quivered with the force of the belch, making him lose balance. When the eructation ended, Doax found himself face-first in who-knows-what.
“Urgh… Excuse me… UuUuUrp
Doax punched the puddle.

Malion couldn’t describe a bliss stronger than what he felt in that current moment. Having a delectable human on his tongue, swallowing his delicate form, feeling him move about in his stomach…
Sex never stood a chance. At this rate, he’d remain a proud-ass motherfucking virgin for life.
BuLOPRP!
He raised an eyebrow as his stomach emitted a sharp pinch. Curiously, he poked the offensive spot.
Two tiny fists punched back.
His grin returned in large, highlighting his sharpened canines. “Is this… Fighting? Are you actually fighting?” He was so happy the human couldn’t see the elation in his eyes.
Inside, Doax had shed his hoodie and T-shirt and hammered on the stomach walls.
“You FUCKING HEATHEN!” he bellowed as he body-slammed a wall. The slick texture caused him to bounce back. It didn’t deter him. Not anymore.
“I’m not going to fucking STAND HERE AND TAKE YOUR SHIT! IF I DIE, I… I’M DYING KNOWING YOU HAD THE WORST STOMACH ACHE IN YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE!” He grimanced at the last statement. In all honesty, he knew the heat, fear, and exhaustion would get to him quick, but damn if BNHA didn’t rub off on him. With renewed vigor, he targeted a crease in the stomach lining and punched. Hard.
GrowOugur!
Another influx of fetid air whipped past him and up Malion’s throat.
UuuuuUUUUuuuuUUUUUUUUUURP! A deep rolling belch rolled out of Malion’s mouth, his tongue lazily hanging out before it got sucked back in. He could taste something different now.
Something strong, like peppermint.
He liked it.
“Keep fighting little one,” he sang.
The last gust of air had ruffled Doax’s hair, but it also gave him a great idea. He moved over to his right and battered against the viscous surface, aiming for the creases.
“Ah fuck.” Malion doubled over. Getting punched in the crease hurt more than the surface.
BWoLOR!
BUUuUUUUUuRRRRRrAAaAAAaAAC! Throwing his head back, Malion released another blast of hot air before frowning.
“I think I know what you’re trying to do, little one. But it’s not going to - oh!”
Doax grinned at the last belch. It was wetter than the last one, but he needed it to be big.
Very big.
Maybe a combo? Instead of attacking one spot, I can go around and attack multiple spots. Bouncing on his feet, he landed several punches to one section of the stomach before dancing over to another.
BWwOOOl! The air grew thicker once more before rushing past him.
UuaUUAuUUuUuUUAUuURRrRRrrRP!
Definitely raunchier, he noted before fanning the air. “Excuse you!” He yelled, although he doubted Malion would hear him.
The assault continued. A barrage of punches to the left and center.
HOoooooooooUUUUUUUUURRREEEAARP!
A flurry of punches to the right and left.
HUU-WAaUuUUaUUAAAuAaUAUaURRRP!
A delivery of kicks to the right and center.
BOOOOOOOORRUUUUUUUURRRRP! UuUuuUuUUUUUURRR-OOoUUuuRAAaP!
Sweat and slime poured down the teen’s head as he smiled wearily. His legs wobbled, but he knew what had to be done. If he was lucky, he’d ride that blast of air to victory.
If only he had the fucking energy.
“Heh… Heh… Heh…” Malion sluggishly slapped his turning stomach and thumped his chest.
BLEAaAAAaAARrRUUuUCH!
“You’re… a fighter, for damn sure. Heh… Heh… Heh… Ah fuck me… AaAaAAAaaaUuOrp!” It was now or never. The incessant gurgling of his stomach tormented Doax’s ears. The air smelled of sweat, grapes (“Why fucking grapes?”), and that empty stomach burp smell that didn’t have a name. (“Guess it’s just gastric acid.”) Slime coated Doax’s hands and wormed its way under his nails.
But he couldn’t be any fucking happier.
“YOU’RE FINISHED!”
“Oh really?” Unwilling to risk hurling, Malion opted to rub his belly instead of smacking it.
“Hell yeah!” With his final blast of energy, he went all out in a series of kicks, punches, and jabs to the folds in the stomach. Light grey eyes shone with determination.
GOUuUuAAaAaR…!
Inside the stomach, the walls pulsed and groaned in discomfort. The air grew thicker and thicker, threatening to send Doax into another coughing fit. Despite this, he grinned and stood underneath where he guessed was the sphincer.
“Oh gosh… Breep!
GROWWAR!
Malion knew resistance as futile. He could feel the surge rush up his throat. With a smirk, he opened his mouth to release a colossal
BUuUUUuUAAAaAAAUuUuUUuUOoOOoOORRR-ARRRUC!
Raunchy, chunky, and fucking bassy, this behemoth of a belch roared on for a whopping seven seconds before abruptly ending on a wet note. Malion grimaced and reached into his mouth.
Doax’s mucus-covered shirt and hoodie dangled in his fingers.
“Heh, not bad kid,” he huffed with a gentle caress to his stomach. No doubt the kid was probably unconscious.
“Not bad at all.”

Warm.
Soft.
No, wait…hard?
Doax’s body felt like lead. Opening his goop-covered eyes took a ton of effort, but he was eventually rewarded with a sight of… Rock. Rock everywhere. Heck, even he was on a rock, but his was covered in moss. Still sticky, he slowly sat up as his other senses returned. Children were squealing and laughing in the background while the aroma of garlic chicken wafted into the room.
“You’re up.” Doax’s body jolted. Malion came from behind him and smiled.
“I was going to leave you on the branch, but then I thought about all the animals that might try to eat you, sooo I decided to bring you home!” He gingerly scooped the human up.
"And don’t worry, my family has a “human are friends not food policy, so you’ll be fine!”
Was this the best way to make friends? No. No it wasn’t. Did Malion give a shit?
No. No he didn’t.

I think this might be my longest story yet, ngl.
Also finding burping clips is a pain. :sob:

3 Likes