Finally asked

Met this female that lives in West Virginia about three and a half years ago on this dating site called MeetMe. What drew me to her was her beautiful blue eyes. We kind of clicked right away but for some reason I never got around to asking her for a broken contest like I’ve done it so many girls in the past. I guess with our conversation about her kids and everything… I just couldn’t make it about burping. I couldn’t squeeze it in because it would have been off topic. Finally after over 3 years, I’m messaging her on messenger and I found a way to squeeze that question in there. As soon as I post this I’m going back to messages see what her answer is. I came up with something relevant to it and I threw the question right in there so I’m very anxious to know her answer. I’ll let you know what it is in the comments :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

My phone’s about to die but oh my Lord!!! I’ve known this girl for almost 4 years and I finally built up the courage to ask her for a contest and let’s just say…SHE DESTROYED ME :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. When I charge up… I’ll send u the audio clip

4 Likes

It’s weird that every other females in the past, It took anywhere from 10 minutes to maybe a week to ask them for a burping contest. With this particular female, it’s been almost 4 years and I finally got around to asking her. With our conversation asking about burping would have just been awkward so I never really had that window to jump in and ask her. But tonight I was feeling some type of way and I wanted to hear some burping some females I knew personally. So I used us knowing each other for over 3 years… ,as a conversation starter about burping. I told her that we have known each other long enough to be comfortable enough to do things around each other that husbands and wives do. She was like ( I don’t understand… what do you mean?) I said like for example if you had to spit, you wouldn’t spit around a guy that you liked and you just met him but with me you probably would just hock a loogie in front of me. She said that she doesn’t know for sure, because we’ve known each other for over 3 years but we never saw each other in person so she doesn’t know if she will be comfortable enough. I said (I know you’re not sure about in person, but over the phone would u burp in front of me? Not by accident, but in purpose like a contest) She didn’t hesitate to send some audio

3 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah…I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. The crazy part about it is before she sent them messages, she told me that she sucks at burping now but she used to be the queen back in the day and nobody could beat her. Then she asked her daughter to judge who won. Her daughter said… I think my mom won this one. Then her daughter starts showing off her skills and does rapid fire burps LOL.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s weird how that works. Some people even if you get along well there’s never a moment to talk about it.

2 Likes

Yeah, with our past conversations, it was never the right opportunity to ask. It was always a out her baby boy and his process when it came to him walking, or her daughter and her naughty behavior or her not having enough hours at work. The funniest part is, I wanted to ask her ever since she gave me her phone number and made it clear that she loved my sense of humor.

2 Likes