For older members: how has your fetish evolved?

For members 30+ (ish), how has your own fetish evolved through the years?

As I get older, I’m becoming more and more intrigued with the psychology behind this. For me, I guess I was lucky that the birth of chat rooms and really the evolution of our entire community here coincided with my evolving fetish.

What I’ve noticed is interesting. I have really narrowed down what I find enjoyable. I used to be okay with just about anything, as long as the burps were from a female and they had some bass. But now, I gravitate towards just paid content and not because I can afford it, but because I find it much sexier that a girl is creating the content knowing it’s for a fetish. Maybe it’s that the ethical side of my brain has matured and I don’t want to get off to females who don’t know about the fetish. I think it’s a little of that, but it’s also that I really like the idea of girls accepting the fetish and not just that, but also saying “listen to this!” Haha. But then I wonder how much of that is a psychological thing where I was so used to the “old” world and now this new era girls are so much more open to this type of thing with OF and all that. Who knows.

I will say that I am very happy to have narrowed down exactly what I like to almost the ninth degree. I know exactly the tone I like, the body type, the personality… it’s limiting but luckily there are models who fit my strict criteria. And it allows me to explore this fetish so that every part of it is satisfied. It’s pretty incredible.

I’m curious what other people think and if you’ve spent time trying to understand and fine tune your fetish. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

When I first took a liking to females belching… I was 16 years old. It was the shock value of a female doing something so taboo that really got my attention and gave me enjoyment. I didn’t know that so many different tones and sounds existed when it came to burping. As I got older I started noticing that females could burp continuously back to back. The first time I heard a female do that I was just amazed. Now I hear it all the time. We even have a name for it now…(Rapid Fire or hiccup burps) LOL. Unlike 20 something years ago when I first discovered my fetish, now it takes more than just a bird to make my heart go pitter patter. Now it’s a certain type of burp or and unusual sounding one that no one else has to really do something to me. Also I never would have thought over 20 years ago that I would would have a female use burping in a sexual way to stimulate me but as the time passed, I experienced by one at only burpjob from special friends Alicia back in 2014, I paid a Dom female to burp in my face around 2018 and I have some more stuff planned in the future on my bucket list. I also noticed that nowadays I am more comfortable mentioning that I like to hear a female’s burp. 10 plus years ago I would have been ashamed to say it to anybody. I used to just finesse a female into having burping contests with me and made it seem like it was just innocent immature fun lol. But now I could tell someone that I have a burping fetish… As long as they confide in me and tell me something that they get turned on by that they feel is weird.

4 Likes

Rapid fire burps are very hot, and I think the fist time I saw it I knew I on command burping would always be my greatest turnon.

1 Like

My fetish has grown over the years, particularly due to the internet. There were funny TV contest shows wher you might see some good on command burping. But, most of the burps were in my personal life in school. But, I thought I was the only one that was aroused by it until the internet chat rooms enlightened me. Now, I never ear live burping.

1 Like