Frank_Ruiz has an OnlyFans!

Hey everyone,

@franruiz_burp wanted to skip the whole telephone game and give everyone a consistent place for burp content, so I helped him set up his OF page:I jumped on here as soon as the subscription part worked (it’s $15, but it’s worth it because, it’s Frank lol)

He’s going to take the weekend to figure out how it works, but he said he’s going to have content posted on Monday. He’ll be posting weekly. Make sure you subscribe!

for anybody hesitant because it’s blank right now, I’ll circle back Monday as soon as his first video is up

1 Like

Update: He already posted two videos! a screenshot from the most recent one

2 Likes

Could you send a link to his onlyfans I cant find him on onlyfans

1 Like
1 Like

WOW! Frank’s burps have always been the hottest imaginable. I can tell he’s been practicing a lot, because that whole inhaling air skill has improved so much. He’s always been the best at satisfying my burp fetish. I cannot wait for more videos.

2 Likes

Thank you SO much thank you :grinning:

2 Likes

that’s what I said! I couldn’t hear it as much before, but it was almost as loud as the burp in his second video lol

1 Like

He said he’s going to do another video today in his car

2 Likes

The burping in the car video is up now. I love when he does these short rapid fire loud burps followed by a huge one using the leftover air. SO HOT!

2 Likes