Friend used to fart on me

I really miss when my friend and I would hangout after school. We would play video games together, passing the controller to each other after each match, until he or I decided to get an extra turn. This resulted in us physically struggling against each other to steal the controller. I used to be a wrestler about as strong as him, so I could technically get out of any hold he put me in. But as we would wrestle, I would always maneuver my head so it was really easy for him to wrap his legs around my face. Then I would be in the perfect spot, his butt right up against my face. At this point, I would just pretend struggle until giving up like I was “stuck” with my face in his ass. And I would sit there and wait for him to punish me with his farts, which he did quite a few time in clothes ranging from jeans, shorts, to underwear. When his farts were loud, they didn’t smell much but the SBDs made me light headed. This happened quite a few times, but eventually it just stopped. I got a boyfriend, the pandemic hit, and then I went off to college.

Thing is, I’m not that far from him. I’d really like to rekindle the farting thing we had going on but I have no idea how to do it without seeming weird. I’m not sure if he knew what I was doing, if he could tell that I was enjoying it. I mean he knew I was strong, but I would consistently stop struggling once my face was in his ass and I would just lay there for 10-15 minutes until he finished a round of Overwatch. Maybe if it was just once, I could imagine he wouldn’t think anything of it, but it happened many times.

I’m thinking that I could try to recreate what we used to do: play video games, switch off, fight for the controller.

Alternatively, I feel like making a bet where the loser has to sniff the winner’s farts would be too obvious and he might think it’s weird. We are both ~20 years old now, he may or may not still be immature enough to do something like this, or he would never do something like this, I’m not sure.

I’ve also been thinking about asking him whether he knew I liked him farting on me, potentially he liked farting on me too and wouldn’t mind doing it again?

What do you guys think? I know the last option seems extremely unlikely, this is a straight guy, but it would just be so good if it were the case.

10 Likes

Invite him to play games then bring up if he remembers the event, then when he says yes maybe initiate some wrestling

1 Like

There are men in their 40s that are still “immature” enough to play like that. Just depends on the guy. Start by just farting around him in an environment where it’s appropriate, like outside, and see how he reacts. Then move farting closer to your friendship.

The other problem is that if he thinks that it was sexual, he won’t partake. Some guys get too worked up about it, but I guess it makes sense if it truly makes him uncomfortable.

1 Like