Giving up on locating

There are a handful of gals that I’ve either had an IRL experience with or who’ve burped over the phone for me in the past…that I can’t seem to find. In this day and age…with Social media, you’d think I’d have better luck. Some of them I know their first name only so there’s really no hope there, then there are others that I know their first name and their city and state but can’t seem to find them. Lexi was a light skinned black female in Palm Beach county Florida that I never got a chance to meet in person but we used to talk on the phone all the time. She was the first one that I ever heard do rapid fire burps. I thought it was something so cool and unique at the time. Brittany was a red-headed female who lived in Connecticut if I’m not mistaken. She was a cutie who used to exchange pics with me. We lived so many states away so I never met her in person either. But she used to let out these nice wet burps and then laugh hysterically afterwards. Never knew her last name though, so it’s a fat chance that I will ever locate her. Then we have Danielle who used to do these sexy burps that were always deep and bassy at the end. I know the exact town she lived in plus her first name but don’t know her last name so I haven’t had any luck finding her. And the one I want to find the most is Francis. She’s the girl from New York but later moved to Florida…who accidentally burped in my mouth when we were making out. I know she has a man and a family now but I just want to get back in touch with her has no friend. Stephanie was the sexiest most beautiful one. She was half dominican, half cuban. Nice full lips, and look like Christina milian. She was best friends with one of my female burping friends that I’m also met on a party line (Lorraine). I asked Lorraine what was Stephanie’s last name so that I can look her up. She said that she couldn’t remember what it was even though they had been friends for a long time.I think I’ll just cherish the memories and hold on to the 2 females (Lorraine and Kimberly) from the past that I’m still in touch with. Been friends with them for about 17 years