Guest mode?

Just wondering if browsing the site as a guest can be added to the site?
I have to login every time I want to use this site because I don’t want to save my account on my computer.

3 Likes

I believe these restrictions are put in place because we want to be esoteric about our fetish, or I might be wrong and it could be a form of defence.

1 Like

I believe these restrictions are put in place because we want to be esoteric about our fetish, or I might be wrong and it could be a form of defence.

yeah, iirc it’s to prevent anyone from just waltzing in and looking at posts and videos, to cut down on the amount of creepy comments that might deter content creators.

2 Likes

Ah! i see thanks for the feedback.

I also like the new site design because it encourages careful habits by the user. For me, I like to bury my randomly-generated site password within my PC, but in a way I can quickly retrieve it when I want to go on. The URL is a lot more innocuous than the old one, so I was comfortable accessing it once outside of private browsing, and that creates a record of it so I can navigate to it within private browsing then go to town from there. I couldn’t do that with the old, blatant URL with “burp fetish forum” visible to anyone who might pry. A minor drawback is that I’ve decided I won’t be using it on my phone (because my phone makes it hard to save passwords in a document, and the URL would be a bit of a pain to type out) but I can work around that by using it just on my laptop (and maybe a tablet in the future).

1 Like