Hate to be that guy but

This forum feels really unfairly skewed, and I remember when it used to be much more even. Guys used to be more willing to search/share for content and now its just empty on the male side with a few people posting here and there.

If there is a new post its mostly just people requesting for stuff but no one actually putting an effort to find stuff.

Meanwhile theres posts every day pratically, on the girl side. Dozens of comps posted and shared, new commercial content, more girls make videos etc. It just feels very uneven and its annoying.

I know for fact that more guys would make content if they knew they would get money out of it. Several guys who used to make burp videos on YouTube came back and ended up making Onlyfans just because they knew people were into it. Straight men mind you. It just gets so tiring going on YouTube and Tiktok trying to find new videos and theres literally always comps being made of new girls from tiktok and or twitch.

Just wish theres more effort put into finding stuff. If we worked together and shared more we could make some progress

10 Likes

I don’t want to self promote or anything, but I have a few burps on my insta and I’m planning on posting more if engagement goes up: *beeeeeelch (@jjtaggum) • Instagram photos and videos

Heads up, I am a straight male, but I don’t mind sharing with any and everyone. I check my dm’s fairly often too so don’t be afraid to dive in :b

5 Likes

I’m guessing there may be a lot less members in the male section than the female section unfortunately.

3 Likes

I will say that personally I don’t really mind sharing stories about burping from my life but I don’t really want to make clips and send/post them. It’s just not something that I feel comfortable doing with people that are strangers on the internet.

2 Likes

I feel the same way. All the things I want to talk about or share or experience regarding the burp fetish is explored only on the female side of the forums. If it weren’t for the gamer/challenge/youtuber burp threads, there wouldn’t be much male discussion or content at all. But, I am really grateful to you and all those who do their best to keep the male spectrum of the burp fetish community alive. You do your best, and I will try hard to find new things for the male side.

4 Likes

I think sharing experiences from real life are wonderful. Sharing content from a personal level is very scary. There are lots of creepy people out there.

2 Likes

I think theres always going to be a skew just because the reality is there is more of an audience for female creators in this niche.

6 Likes

I completely understand what you mean. There is definitely more female content than male content and that is why i tend to distance myself occasionally from the fetish online.

Ive paid for a guys onlyfans because i liked his short clips only to be completely underwhelmed by his OF content.

I think not as many men want to share with other queer men but they are happy to share with females and its understandable but unfortunate.

There are however a few really amazing guys in the community who may be straight but still open to share with us. Theres just not as much content catered towards us overall.

I could be wrong but i would not be suprised if more men had this fetish than women.

2 Likes

I definitely enjoy your content man, I appreciate you sharing your talent with us. You’re definitely one of my favorites for sure

1 Like

Yeah IDK man but disregarding female fans of male burps, it probably skews straight fans of female content to gay fans of male content much like straight men have the ratio to gay men in society as about 9:1. Now of course you do have to include female fans etc but still the overwhelming majority of people here go for female burps. IDK if you can really call that unfair, it’s just a reflection of where people’s taste lie in terms of population demographics.

2 Likes