Have you ever secretly asked someone you know to sell burp videos?

Have you ever made a different social media account to ask a girl you know in real life maybe one that you know has great burps to sell them??

If so how did that go?

2 Likes

Don’t do it :100:

15 Likes

Ngl I have thought about it but that seems like a terrible idea :joy:

2 Likes

Pretending to be a stranger with a fake account probably won’t work. You’ll just come across as yet another random perv and they probably won’t even read your message.

You could make an anonymous account, explain that you know her but don’t want to reveal your identity, and ask as honestly and respectfully as you can. I mean that’s still gonna look pretty bad but maybe it’s the least bad option.

It’s probably gonna be expensive too since women tend to dislike the idea of selling sexuality for money and you’ll have to pay enough to overcome that.

Also if you’ve ever told anyone in your friend group about the fetish, they’ll quickly work out that it’s you.

3 Likes

this sounds like a terrible idea lol, i can only imagine someone doing this if she just doesn’t send you burp videos herself and you’re desperate. if she isn’t a friend it would just seem sus

4 Likes

Yea I figured that’s why I haven’t done it, just too risky lmao. Just wanted to see what other ppl thought

1 Like

No offense but that plan would be a huge yikes. I mean understand the feeling, really, it sucks knowing a great burper irl and only getting to hear them burp every now and again and store it in your memory. But she would be curious how tf you know she burps good and possibly find out its you. and also really, really creeped out (as almost anyone would be randomly being anonymously solicited for fap content). Glad that it sounds like you don’t actually plan on doing it though, I think it’s easy for some people to get too deep into fetishes and start doing things that are creepy/disrespectful in the search of new content, restraint is always good so props to that

3 Likes

tbh i’ve done this before but only with friends or mutuals that i know have onlyfans or have sw accounts. There’s something about seeing a person you know burp for you. I would avoid asking if they aren’t sw’s but that’s just my opinion. In terms of how it went with them, i only have two girls that were good but they deleted their of’s. One girl i knew personally who would always blast belches in class, we talked about it burping and it was validating that she didn’t see it as weird but her on command burps were sub par. The rest had a 3/10 small burps and charged me close to 100 bucks for less than a min worth of clips. Also something i noticed from these girls is that they don’t really take their OF seriously. One of them made me wait a few months to finally get a 3 min clip of average burps. I’ve also been scammed out of my money as well.

2 Likes

I’d delete that idea from my mind if I were you. The better way to go with this ( if you really enjoy that person’s Burps that much) would be to break the ice with them and get em comfortable enough to engage in a contest hear and there every now and then. That way you wouldn’t have to worry about some how getting revealed or exposed to your scheme.

1 Like

I’ve privately asked someone I knew for burp videos but I DIDNT hide my identity. It actually worked out for a short period of time as well but I lost all the videos and it still hurts me. She does do it anymore unfortunately but yes I have privately asked someone I know for burp videos. I have an old manager I still get burp content from when she’s not super busy but again my identity isn’t concealed and she knows it me.

1 Like