Hiccups fetish

Someone in the comments thinks it might be fake but they sound like real burps to me

3:31:16 Twitch

Omg, I’m having the worst steak of hiccups rn. I’m thinking about going on too the other forum to make someone there happy.

I can’t stop and I’m getting so annoyed. How does this even work???

I got my wisdom tooth removed 2 days ago, so ytd my diet was basically liquid and after dinner I started hiccuping, very strongly and it hurts my teeth :c

I managed to go to bed and actually sleep. I just wake up and in my second breath IT STARTED AGAIN. WHYYYY?

Have you ever heard a girl with a bad case of regular hiccups every 10-15 seconds, she tries to hold her breath to make them stop, and then she gets rapid fire hideous every second?

It’s rare to find vids like that but that does sound hot. Closest I’ve seen is someone making the hiccups worse by burping and drinking more soda.

1 Like

I have only heard it as audio. But, it was pretty hot. While experiencing normal hiccups, she said “I’m going to hold my breath, but it will probably make them go {Heee!} faster”.

Oh I know which one you are talking about. Very good audio indeed~

1 Like

Here are some Japanese hiccup videos. Enjoy!

Edit: Made a comp of all the times Vanessa hiccups in Black Clover

I have been searching for this old vid for so so long and I finally found it again

‘Hiccup burps’

I sometimes do a few hiccups after a big meal and then I belch. I did the other day when we had company round for dinner. It was a bit embarrassing. I’d just finished my meal and hiccuped twice. Then with the third hiccup came a deep-sounding belch. Luckily nobody really noticed because we were all talking.

2 Likes

Haleymai from tiktok is live and had the hiccups for a bit