How do i make a friend fart for me?

Hey so i have a friend who i love dearly
That Just began farting in front of us.
I need tô know ways that i can estimulate him to continue
In a natural and not wierd way.
And If possible a way for me to film or get an audio recording of his farts without making him feel uncorfortable.
Help please😢

I dont Want to lose him.
I really like him.
Thanks

1 Like
  1. Unironically, if you really are trying to do this, when you hang out with him offer to get food that commonly makes people gassy (dairy, beans, high fiber foods, etc) and do this earlier in the day as it’s effects may take place later when you hang out in the evening.

2. Get a voice recorder app and just have it constantly on record in your pocket (with the bottom of your phone facing outside the pocket), inconspicuously. When you hear something you like just act like you’re checking your phone, make sure your screen’s not visible, end the recording and immediately start a new one before you put it back in your pocket.

3 Likes

You can challenge him to a game of “who can have the biggest fart” :wink:

1 Like

These are really Fun!
Thanks
Know i Just need to find a way tô estimulate him to not stop
Because i know that if It gets wierd he’ll stop immedietly
And i also forgot to say he only lets out the silent ones​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
How do i make him more confortable with me?
I also wanted to bring farts into a conversation like
A fart story or such.
In a natural and casual way.

Offer him a few Fiber One bars when he is hungry. A lot of people don’t know what happens when you eat one of these…

That’s a good point, also food with garlic in it does the trick for my boyfriend

What other foods cause gas?