"How Long?" (Fiction)

'Eyo!
So.
I’m depressed.
Um… And lonely. Really fucking lonely.
So.
If this story makes little sense, don’t worry. Don’t think too much about it.
Okay?
Okay.
Read the tags, this is a farting fic. With dual genders and adult sites.
Also, if you want a rough idea on what the characters look like, think of Deku and Shinsou. Don’t know why these duos.
Oh, and this story is short. Really short.
So yeah.

“How long are you going to let them keep doing this to you?” Damein sighed, his violet hair more disheveled than normal. His roommate huffed and stood up.
" ‘ts nothing," Cas spat. “They’re just rowdy, is all. Leave me alone.” Damiem didn’t miss the wince that flashed across his face. He scowled.
“Take your shirt off,” he sighed. Cas cracked a wry grin.
“Oh? Are you gay now? Was my sexy bod too much oh wait, what the fu-
Damien yanked the t-shirt over the teen’s head and hissed. Bruises peppered his skin in a sickening fashion. Most were a fresh, vibrant purple, but others were a dull, lifeless yellow. Cas’ grin shrunk.
“Like I said-”
“What the actual and literal fuck, Cas?” The question tore out of Damien’s throat with barely contained malice and rage. He could feel his fists subconsciously ball up, more than eager to punch someone. Cas, for his part, crossed his arms and glared back.
“I’m fucking 19, Damien. You’re only a year older than me. You’re not my Mom or my brother. I’ll be okay. Now piss off and let me go.” Damien grinned
That should have been Cas’ warning.
“Okay, go then.” Cas huffed and made his way to the bathroom, only to get stopped by an arm blocking his path.
“I think you mean you’re going to bed, my dude.” A small smirk was quickly erased once Cas realized what Damien actually meant.
“No no no, not tonight you bloody fuck!” Strong but lanky hands grasped the squirming boy and threw him onto the mattress. Damien didn’t wait for his roommate to get his leverage, instead opting to straddle him and pin hands (and bruised wrists, he dimly noted) above his head. Annoyed and calculating purple eyes bore into the lidded ones below.
“I swear Damien, I am not interested in dealing with your ass-”
“I don’t think you understand,” Damien growled, hot breath tickling Cas’ ear. “I’m so fucking tired of you allowing yourself to be treated like shit. You’re too good for this, you dumb fuck.”
Gwoooouuuaaarrr…
Cas’ bored expression cracked as a lazy deep grumble erupted from Damien’s stomach. Violet eyes leaned in dangerously close before Cas could react. He gulped.
“You stupid f-fuck,” he spat, failing to rock Damien off balance. He cursed when Damien’s smirk grew.
“Guess it’s time for punishment.”
“Fuck your punishment,” he muttered as exhaustion overcame his body, rushing into his bloodstream like molten lead. The force pulled him down down into the mattress.
At least it wasn’t the damn floor.

“Please, for the love of anything, say you didn’t have Mexican food tonight.”
“Okay. I didn’t have Mexican food tonight.”
Bweeeeaguroowl…
His stomach’s prolonged grumble contradicted Damien’s previous statement. Cas couldn’t summon enough energy to sigh as he watched his roommate drop his pants and boxers, revealing his -
“You know, most people walking in on your exposed dick near my face would assume we’re gay.”
“And most people assume you’re a pushover. Oh wait, you act like one.”
“You’re butt naked.”
“No, I’m bottomless. There’s a difference.”
“But your dick is out and you’re going to sit on my fucking face.”
“So?”
“So the internet will say we’re gay.”
"Hm, maybe you should keep that in mind when your co-workers… how did you phrase it? Oh yeah, are ‘being rowdy.’ " Damien patted his bloated stomach as he sauntered to the bed, where exhaustion continued to pin the boy. With a great amount of effort, Cas managed to lift his left arm to shield his eyes.
“Oh fuck me…” Darkness enveloped his vision, and he probably would’ve fallen asleep if weight hadn’t plopped onto his face. Two orbs of soft jerked him back into reality.
“You’re on my fooking arm,” a muffled voice groaned.
“Pull it out, dipshit.”
“But what if it touches your balls?”
“If a doctor touched my balls to make sure I didn’t have ball cancer, then what?”
“Is… that even a thing?”
“I’d say it’s as real as your self confidence.”
“Fuck you.” Damien shifted positions slowly, languidly.
Punching him would’ve made Cas feel so good.
The bruises were too purple to apply pressure on, so Damien squatted over the boy’s face, giving him a perfect view of the smooth orbs, including the birthmark on the right cheek. Irritation prompted Cas to poke it.
PpPpftstFfFfSfPT-fFFPpppsPpph!
The poke dispensed a juicy blast of air. The acrid fumes tickled his nose while the vibration rippled across his face.
“Bleh! The fuck, I thought you didn’t eat Mexican!” The two orbs jiggled as Damien bent forward and twerked, highlighting his gaseous assests.
“No, I said I didn’t eat just Mexican.” Cas’ head turned to the side, and to his horror, Damien was chugging a two-litre bottle of Fanta. That shit gave him explosive belches and fruity farts.
Any thoughts of protests were promptly blown away with a
PFffffBbbfb-SPPBTSBTPRHT!
Greasy and raunchy, it offered a heavier scent to the room, one of pineapple, soap (The hell?), sulphur, and beans. He kicked his legs.
“Dude, that one was fucking beefy!”
PBFfFRpPPPpPPppSbbsbbBBbFT!
“Oh really? Heh, oddly enough, beef was one of the things I had tonight. Guess my meal and I’ll stop,” he yawned.
“Or else what?” Damien leaned to the left and pulled one of his asscheeks apart.
BBBB-FFFfTPHPBHBbBffTfFfTpPpPBT!
“Okay okay, fine. I’ll play your stupid game.”
Cas didn’t see the weary smile ghost across his roommate’s face.

“Oh my gosh, DUUUUDE! What the fuck is wrong with your stomach?! Seriously, I can’t fuckin’ tell what you ate, cause all I can smell is your gotdamn ass!
PFFFBbf-TfFTTFpPFbT!
“Ah, that was a good one.” Damien shook his buttcheeks and peered behind him. “Ya got any ideas?”
“Fucking deviled eggs?! Give me a hint!” Damien put a hand on his chin.
“Alright, let’s see… You usually find them at games…”
“Hot dogs?” Cas groaned before reaching for his damp forehead.
Oh wait, there was a wall of fucking asscheek blocking it.
PFFsBthbBTPFHsPST!
“Correct, but what else?” The smell was growing denser underneath him. Cas was too fatigued to give a proper damn, so he settled for observing his friend’s asshole. Round, puckered, never dirty in times like these, getting bigger, oddly enough smelled like soap even now, getting closer, had a fair amount of folds, wait why is it getting closer and bigger -
PFtFFfffFFtBBBTtstbftPFHFPT!
Oh yeah.
“Helloooo? Got anymore guesses?” Damien sang. Cas bit back a snarky retort and sighed.
“Um… eh, fucking… nachoes?”
“And…?”
“Fuckin’… soda.” Damien beamed, although Cas didn’t see it.
“Bing-a-ring! You did it! And it only took 45 minutes!” He leaned forward, releasing Cas from his putrid pillow. However, his bare ass was still aimed towards him. Resting his head on the mattress, the older roommate used both hands to spread his asscheeks apart, revealing the winking bootyhole. Cas sighed.
“Why?”
“Cause you need to build up your fucking confidence.” His brows sank as he turned to face his friend. “I’m worried for you. What if they do something illegal and pin it on you cause they know you’re a wuss? Or worse, what if you participate cause you’re afraid of repercussion?” He gently shook Cas’ shoulders as he pulled him up. “You’re such an amazing person, but you’re always weighed down by guilt, you fucking pleb.”
“But you don’t understand. I had a great childhood. I wasn’t poor or abused or molested or bullied or sick or in a traumatic situation or anything!”
“Your point?”
“I feel sick because of it!”
“Why?”
“I dunno… Just…” He rested his aching head on his friend’s lap.
“Do you know how sick I feel when I think about something stupid, like how I easily get frustrated, only for my thoughts to scream ‘you disgusting fuck, there’s a child somewhere right now getting molested’? Or when I wish I graduated high school like a normal person, but then my thoughts hiss ‘you gross shit, you treated your siblings like crap cause you were going through something as fucking stupid as loneliness’? I just… I feel like it’s… justified?” The pursing of the lips and lowering of the eyes screamed Damien’s displeasure at his (shitty) excuse. Cas winced.
“It-it-it-it’s … ah fuck. 'm going to bed.” He squirmed out of his lap and snuggled into the covers. Damien followed suit.
“Cas?” he whispered.
“Yeah?”
“The light’s still on.” The sheets ruffled as Cas shuffled to the living room and back.
“… low blow, mate.” Even with just the moonlight, Cas could make out the predatory smirk above him as he felt his stomach become enveloped by his roommate’s bare ass, again.
“I know.”
PFbFFftbFFSBSBbBPPFBtsBPPPsFFBTTT!
“That’s the rest of my meal along with my disappointment in you.” Cas lazily waved a hand.
“I can tell - oh my gosh, that fucking reeks!” Damien scrunched up his nose as the potent combination smacked him too.
“Yeah, that was a ripe one.”
“Eh. Night, my dude.”
“Night. Get some fucking confidence.”
“Kay.”
“And lose your fucking guilt.”
“Kay,” Cas yawned."

3 Likes