How many people have this fetish?

I’ve been wondering how common this fetish is recently. Of course it is impossible to make any good estimate on how many people have this fetish, but I sometimes feel like this fetish could be more common than we might think. I only recently joined this forum, but I’ve had this fetish for many years. I think most people who have this fetish are not on this forum or any related community. Sometimes it surprises me how many views burping content gets and how many times Tiktoks with burps in them get saved. I also noticed that whenever I’m in a random Tiktok live encouraging a girl to let out a burp, it is not uncommon for others to join in and also encourage her. Sometimes I even watch lives without saying anything and I’ll notice someone else starts asking stuff to the girl if she can burp on command, even to girls that are not known for their burps. Although this is a niche fetish, I just wonder how niche it really is, and how does it compare to more popular fetishes like foot fetish and that kind of stuff.

5 Likes

Honestly this such an extremely good question, but idk how we could even obtain that kinda number, even a rough estimate, for the reasons you said. Id imagine it’d be higher than most would think but I think the intensity of the fetish would vary significantly also. I could see a lot of people being more than indifferent to it but not seeking out that kinda content and also people who have a boarder fetish that involves burps. Additionally, an entire separate group that don’t even know they have the fetish or will have some experience that gives them the fetish. Id love to hear others opinions but I couldn’t even imagine a number.

2 Likes

I noticed the same thing tbh. I’ve been on so many random livestreams from Youtube to Twitch to Tiktok and possibly others and whenever there is a somewhat decent audience, I am surprised to see people react to a burp in what I would consider a fetish related response or just asking women to burp. Now I know there is the random weirdo, probably more than one, that just hops from channel to channel asking the same question but even those can’t be everywhere, unless it really is more common than we assume.

3 Likes

I agree that the number is larger than the membership of this forum suggests. I also think there are many people for whom this is a dormant fetish. Ive seen several videos of women burping (as i am straight) and a man in the video will say something like “that’s the hottest thing ever / you’re my dream girl” in a tone that appears facetious but has an undertone of sincerity. I bet a lot of my guy friends in irl would find burping an appealing quality in a partner. Maybe if they indulged a bit it could become sexual or at least mildly attractive for them

3 Likes

I think it’s hard to enumerate the belch fetish population, because many people don’t know others have this fetish. It was true for me until I saw a belch video where a guy said “And no jerking of the hot dog over this…’cause that’s kinda gross”. That prohibition was liberating, because I knew I wasn’t the only one!

Another gray area is that burping is often a byproduct of other fetishes like bloating, stuffing, chugging, etc. admittedly, there are some with a fetish for natural accidental burps and others who only get aroused by on command belching.

2 Likes

This is the only research I know of that includes burping. So roughly 1 in 200 people have some kind of interest in it. Though that seems kind of high to me and I’d estimate it’s not that common.

19 Likes

the surprising thing is how many people admitting they’re into fucking animals, kids, and relatives, it’s clearly been conducted on a bunch of inmates

7 Likes

Yeah that be like 40,000,000 people roughly seems unlikely. Also the taboo scale is extremely subjective id say. No shot the burping fetish is as popular in size as Canada.

3 Likes