How much does this fetish control you?

Hey guys- I’m kinda new here, but I’ve had a burp and big belly fetish since I was a young kid. No one knows this about me. I always felt funny when I saw a big belly or heard a burp. Puberty hit and I noticed that i got a warm, happy feeling in my private parts anytime I saw a belly inflate, heard a burp, or saw someone overindulge in food and drink.
As an adult when I moved out on my own, I consumed everything about burps and bellies I could get my hands on. You tube was my best friend. I could masturbate all day long to burps and big bellies. Even seeing the word BURP turns me on- just the association of it. That full feeling after eating and letting out a burp make me want to play with myself.
So…is this normal? I think about it all the time. I myself am not a feeder in real life but I love the idea of stuffing myself beyond control, and then recording my big belly and burps. Is this normal to think about burps all the time? Or to be sexually aroused for days on end just thinking about burps and big bellies?

3 Likes

I think it depends on the person, but I find that most people are more sexual than they want to admit openly.

6 Likes

Resistance is futile.

3 Likes

I will put my situation like this. As someone who is horny most of the day (it’s not fun nor am I happy about it) I would say I think about it a good majority of the day. (Both bellies and burping)

But I wouldn’t say it controls me. I would say about 95% of the time I can function the whole day and get what I need to get done without it distracting me, but there will be that 5% of the time where I really just need to go rub one out, and it’s half between because I’m just really horny but also because that PNC feeling let’s me have a break from being thinking and being horny

If that makes sense

2 Likes

Yeah, I can relate to that time wise. Sometimes, I just ignore the fetish, because I have other things to do. But, given a bit of idle time and some amazing on command burping, I could spend some quality time indulging the fetish. It’s amazing to have such easy access to experiences that peak our pleasure. Others have to go find kinks that require a great deal of effort or interaction with other people that might reject them and their yearnings. The fetish is a savage beast that occasionally needs to be fed, and it will not stop pestering until you open the door to it’s intense pleasures.

Have you even noticed that when you are watching or listening to media that does amazing things to your fetish, you almost run to press the pause button. Enough is enough, and you clean up and get on with your life.

3 Likes