How strongly do you feel about samples being provided?

I’m of the opinion (controversial as it may be) that providing samples is an absolute necessity. I logically can’t reconcile blindly spending money on a girl simply because she claims to be some top-tier burping talent. If I bought that line every time, I would broke in a month. There are several reasons I feel this way:

1. Quite frankly I believe there are more girls trying to make money selling content than there are people willing to spend big money for it. So I feel like I should be able to get a small sample without having to go through the hassle of messaging you on kik or some other site.

2. Everyone’s tastes are subjective. You can be an amazing burper but if I don’t find you attractive or you just don’t have the unquantifiable “it” that I’m looking for, I want to save my money for someone who does.

3. There are massive amounts of compiled videos from Twitch, Youtube, etc. with some extremely high quality burps, so you’re essentially competing against “free”. You need to show me that you’re better than what I can get for free.

In no other industry does the consumer lap up the output of sub-standard or shady producers. Why is this acceptable here?

9 Likes

100% agree. It should be mandatory to the point of being a rule on this forum for anyone who advertises here that they sell content (and no, no more $2-$5 samples either, idgaf who thinks I’m being a cheapskate lol). Nothing is foolproof, but there should be some type of video/audio verification required to help limit spammers/scammers.

2 Likes

There’s too many wannabes in the market to not provide samples… Samples should be free… It’s our money they tryna earn from us. Lol

More shameless promotion of my own thread since I also feel very strongly about this.

1 Like

These are all valid points. Like I’ve said before, we all have the option of buying content just like each girl has the option of providing samples. I am certainly of the opinion that if I’m spending money on you, I need verification first.

3 Likes

I never buy without samples. However good they say they are. I just say, “That’s nice.” My reasoning is this. Frequently I get ripped off by men that say they are incredible and can hardly burp at all. So most of the time, they are either lying or don’t understand what good burping is.

My lesson has been learned. Only if samples are provided will I ever consider purchasing anything. I think this should be a firm stance in our community.

Most people don’t blindly watch a movie without seeing a trailer, same rules should apply here. I would one up it and say there should be a link on the thread to a video of the sample. YouTube, video hosting, Dropbox, google drive, one drive, iCloud, Instagram, etc there are plenty of sources to upload a clip.

3 Likes