I’m back!

Hi there, fellow burp lovers ! I’m back with new and super spicy belch content - As most of you know i do only sell my content and I take request and make customs just to your liking :wink: I’m excited to say I’m back in buisness and better than ever .- feel free to email me or ask for my direct line . I’ll drop a short sample as soon as the forums allow me too . I look forward to hearing from you :wink:

Any sort of guidance here in who you are? Lol

10 Likes

Sure ! My name here a few years ago was Melanie Rainzz , and you are ?

1 Like

Lol I’m not a producer so I’m good with my handle here. I am just curious since you made a statement about being back but didn’t really provide any reference about who you are and your current account is brand new.

10 Likes

Well thanks for stopping by - :joy: when I’m able to post pics and samples I will . I didn’t know I had to “reference” anything . .

It’s good practice that when you come to advertise services here, people can see what you look like, as well as a burp sample so that way nobody is reaching out completely blind.

I get that lol , the forums won’t allow you to post any attachments when you first open an account so I’m just waiting for the “okay” . Thank you guys for all the advice though . I’m well aware -

I wasn’t trying to come across as condescending. You just started your post with “as many of you are well aware” so I figured you had been here before at some point in the past.

3 Likes

A lot of my customers were made aware I was returning , that’s the only reason I said that I didn’t think to go into further detail . Sorry for any inconvenience to you all .

No inconvenience at all, looking forward to see what you post!

1 Like

Lol good lord. You say “I’m back” and “as most of you know” but you have a brand new account with no reference to the old account. So I was simply trying to figure out who you were. That’s all. Im not sure what’s up with the attitude but totally done with this conversation at this point.
IMG_7810

7 Likes

You sense an attitude through a post ? Lol seems you’re the only one feeling some sort of way :joy: sorry it bothered you so much . And thanks have a good day :heartpulse:

Why did you make a new account?

I left for a while and then decided to come back . Nothing new , just delete and remake them .

Hey, your name sounds familiar do you have any socials or maybe an old preview?

1 Like

Welcome back! Can’t say I remember you but I’m excited to see your content :+1:t5:

1 Like