I Might Sell Some Belches on Snapchat!

Alright, so I’m considering- key word there being considering- the idea of selling my belches on Snapchat. I’d be asking $1.50 for three belches, and I won’t be showing my face or my body because I’m ridiculously shy. I might show my face when I get more and more comfortable with selling my belches, but it’d be a hard sell (and would cost a little extra, but nothing crazy obviously).

I have no real experience with this sort of thing- the commercial side of things, anyways. I am confident in my belches- so that’s why my prices are so low. That and you won’t be seeing my face or body, so I figured $1.50 was fair for three belches. I don’t mean to undersell anyone nor consider myself to be cheap, I just figured this was fair for people who might be interested, especially since I have never sold content before.

In any case, right now I’m just gathering information and seeing if folks might be interested in purchasing some belches from me. I’ll make a post on whether I’ll give it a proper go after some interest is gathered.

Anyways, hope y’all have an awesome day!

2 Likes