I used to be apart of /noburp

just want to do a storytime, I started burping around 2020 but before then I would literally burp like once a year and it would just be the tiniest one. I was just on reddit and found out about /noburp and realized this burping thing was a kink for me because i would always see hot girls burping and i would get turned on but slight jealous because I wanted to know how that felt at the time. While i was on /noburp it mentioned about neck workouts and ngl while doing them i felt stupid asf but after a week or 2 i didn’t see any results and I gave up and a few hrs later after finishing my meal i ended up burping. I just thought it was a once a yr thing so I didn’t think much of it.

after 2 days passed i started burping after every meal and since i realized that I started doing the workouts again for another week and quit and at first these burps werent really burps, they just sounded like a dry cough, it took me 2 more weeks to try different sodas and burp techniques and my burps started sounding like actual burps. Then from there my burps gradually got louder,deeper, and longer, originally I was told many times that I would be able to burp with the neck workouts but my burps would never be crazy big or anything and now i got burps recorded that are loud and deep and pushing 3-4 secs long.

5 Likes

Ive always been curious if there’s a correlation between noburp and the burp fetish. Do you think others on r/noburp might have this kink, because they have to spend so much time thinking about and practicing burping?

2 Likes

So, was it R-CPD?

its possible yes

yea it was and ofc with the condition not really being known whenever i told my parents they kinda just brushed me off saying all i need is soda

Did you know about your condition at that time?

no, i knew there was something wrong when i never could burp but i didnt know it could be a condition or something because everytime i tried to research it, google would just say drink soda, sit up etc and it wasnt til i found the subreddit