I Would Like To Request Some Fictional Female Farting Stories?

They’re not a lot of fictional female farting stories. So I decided to make a new thread for that purpose

I’ll start. this story is actually based off a very good web novel called Wormthat unfortunately doesn’t have female farting in it. It’s still very good with a capital V. check it out. heres the wiki https://worm.fandom.com/wiki/Worm_Wiki

This story is called skitter farts. (Skitter being the central character from worm.)

I was very tired.
It had been just a couple days since The Slaughterhouse Nine left brockton bay. My people needed me now more than ever. But I was exhausted. No exaggeration. People use the word a lot just to say very sleepy. But i could barely stand. I needed help.
“charlotte run the base for me ok?”
“ok, where will you be going?”
“i’m heading to my room. me need rest.”
Did I really just say that? I must be more tired than i thought. Charlotte just ignored my goof up or just didnt care.
“ok, but i thought you were eating.”
“i’ll just eat in my room”
“ok”
And then i walked upstairs my room. Charlotte is kinda like my right hand man. Advises me and takes cares of things in my absence. Which is good because i really needed to rest, sleep, anything. I had to have been up for at least 16 hourse without taking a break.
mean how could i? With my people in peril and my base in shambles, i wouldnt be able to call myself a leader if i didnt help them anyway i can, still through i think maybe-
poot
um…i really dont want to talk about what just happened…it kinda awkward. ill just ignore it. but anyw-
pbbtthhll
ok ill just say i farted. there, happy? weird. i must be gassy, but i havent eaten all day. oh well, not like it matters in the long run. I just go in my room. no one will here me there.
i walked into my room and shut the door. i was debating eating my food wheter or not it would make me more gassy. then again maybe the gas should build up so it would go out easier. then again the smell would be everywhere. i wouldnt be able to sleep if the place reeked. maybe ill just-
rumble
oh shit… i must be gasser than i thought but how can that be when-
RUMBLE
Oh shit… ill worry about it later right now i have to-
PBBBBTTTTHHH
fart…
there no time. i had to get away from the door in case somone came in. but i had too much gas, it’d hurt to move. i really didnt want to fart now. that be embarrassing. But what else coukd i do. plus its not like anyone could hear me. so without shame, i laid down on the floor, put my ass in the air, and let er rip.
PHHHHBBBTTTT
BRRRRRAAAAAPPP
BBHHHHPPPTTTT BHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPTTTTTTTT
THHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPTTHHHHHHHPRAPRAPRAPRAPRAPRA
woah, i almost felt like there shit in that one but i-
MMMMMMMMAAAAAARRRRRRPPPPPP
PHHHHBBBTTTHHHLLL PPPHHHHHBBBBBBBBLLLLLTTTTTHHH
BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPRAPRAPRAPRAPRAPRAPRAPRAsquish
Ok, now THAT one shit in it. greeeeaaaaaat.
not the way i wanted to spend my birthday

Welcome! Have you tried politely requesting stories from fart fetish DeviantArt writers? I know a small portion of burp fetishists are also fart fetishists, but your endeavors may be more bountiful if you ask actual fart fetishists if you haven’t already.

I did it in the farting part of the website. But I will try there.

Edit: so it was just in farting tags. Sorry I haven’t been here a while

My story ‘The Weekend’ contains a lot of fart fetish content. It is unfinished but I suspect it may satisfy nonetheless.

That was a great story! You should read that one

1 Like