Ideas for videos?

Just riffin’ here, but what about a video that starts as a JOI video, and you discover–to your embarrassment–that watching someone do that no only turns you on but also makes you belch.
A lot. (You do “embarrassment” so well.) Unlike other burping JOI videos (by you and others) where it becomes clear that the burping is turning the guy on, this time you are embarrassed the whole time–and you undress or whatever, to distract him from your crazy massive burps. And you still get him off in the end.

Just spitballin’!

6 Likes

I would die to see you burp in someone’s face…

3 Likes

You should mix other fetishes with the burping fetishes. That way you could attract a larger audience.

For example. My second favorite fetish is the giantess fetish. And when I see videos that cater to both it makes me instantly want to buy it.

2 Likes

Also burp kissing someone​:crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

@WeaponIQ @Burpashii @pu_sh_it I made a close up POV burping in your face video! Lmk whatcha think! :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Wow. Super good

2 Likes

I bought this video the other day and thought it was really good. Got my moneys worth.

2 Likes

I bought a few of you video’s and i love them honestly,
For video’s ideas maybe just more like the embarrasing burp video’s idea’s like a first date with some acedently loud burps

burp mukebangs. would also be nice

3 Likes

Burp video 15 min completely naked giving instructions to touch our selves saying when can we touch and when not, you say if we touch fast or slow and you say when we can cum, one video like this can be amazing :grin:

And you full naked touching your beautiful pussy