Idk about you guys, I find it hotter when someone’s grossed out or embarrassed

We’re always saying “I wish burping wasn’t such a taboo” but idk about you guys, the shame and the taboo makes it hotter. Like I always like stories better when you have that one person who’s grossed out, or who doesn’t approve, especially a woman. And of course, said person eventually letting one go anyway, and there always like “well she always does it, why not me?” Is incredibly hot. Like when a chick who didn’t like burping then learns it’s actually fun. A girl purposely trying to gross people out is hotter than the shy “can’t control it” type imo. What do y’all think

10 Likes

I find both equally attractive. Just depends on my mood. It’s also why I go back and forth between enjoying girly girls and tomboy belching.

6 Likes

That’s important for me too. If someone is willing to burp completely openly, I quickly lose interest. If it’s for example someone who never burps in front of anyone, but changes their mind for that one occasion, that’s much more interesting.

3 Likes

I enjoy both. I get really turned on at the thought of some stuck-up, prissy bitch who thinks anything gassy is gross suddenly get gassy herself and can’t help but let it out. I recall some videos in the past on YouTube where a girl belches and was like “That was so gross, but I had to do it”.

4 Likes

pretty interesting that we do have different tastes like that, sexuality is wack

OMG yes totally. I find it so much more attractive if the girl does a burp so gross that she really doesn’t enjoy it and/or is really embarrassed by it. I have one friend like this who often does pretty big burps but they dont sound too gross. But occasionally she will let out a really particularly gross out unexpectedly and she visibly doesnt enjoy it and will even mention how gross it was afterwards.

I also like it a lot more when a girl does a big burp in front of other people and one of the other people gets really grossed out by it or tells her off for doing it. Specially if the burping girl seems to enjoy grossing the other person out with her burps.

3 Likes

Does your friend ever happen to admit that she needed to let that out or that it was satisfying despite being grossed out by it? Was she ever visibly bloated when she let out those really big gross ones?

2 Likes

That friend in particular doesn’t ever say that she needed to let it out or that it was satisfying when she burps. But I have another friend who is actually much better at burping and burps a lot more often who has said both of those things on occasion. Her burps are usually deep but not too gross but she does sometimes get bloated when she’s drinking, she drinks alcohol a lot and drinks carbonated drinks which make her bloated, usually it’s not much of an issue for her because she will just burp a lot to stop the bloating before it gets too bad. But there’s some times where she can’t get any burps out and the air builds up until she starts to get a sore stomach. Whenever that happens she always says she feels sick and that she probably just needs to let some air out (a nice way of saying do a huge burp). She can’t burp on command though so the bloating can persist for a while until she is finally able to let out a big enough burp. Usually if she’s bloated like that, her burp will sound gross like she’s about to throw up but she doesn’t seem to mind the grossness herself but is well aware how bad it sounds to everyone else and always says excuse me afterwards. There is only one time I have seen her do a burp so gross that it actually did almost make her throw up. She had been complaining she felt sick for the past hour or so and needed to burp but couldn’t until she suddenly started letting out what started as a satisfying but powerful burp but about half way through it just became too powerful for her to control and all the air aswell as liquid in her stomach rushed out at once and she quickly managed to close her mouth but it must have been a close call because she had already leant over with her hand over her mouth as if she was about to throw up on the carpet. She was so shocked by it that she kept her hand on her mouth for a few seconds before I asked ‘did you just almost throw up?’ to which she just replied by nodding her head slowly. It totally didn’t deter her though an less than 15 minutes later she was proudly letting out yet another burp but this time she managed to keep it under control and as soon as she finished said that it only sounded gross but it felt so satisfying. I honestly love her burps and she kinda knows that so when she’s around me she doesn’t hold back at all.

3 Likes

That sounds amazing

You’re so lucky :joy: none of my friends would let loose for the life of them

1 Like

I’ve never seen any of these “super gross” burps but tbh they sound really hot… does anyone have any video suggestions for something like that?