In Regards to Sharing my Burps, Messages, and What to Expect Going Forward

OK, so a couple of things to clarify going forward. It’s a long message so bare with me, it’s worth the read I promise you.

Firstly in regards to me making video or audio of my burping to share. The problem is, once an audio or video file is shared on here it is a part of the burp fetish community for the rest of time and will be shared freely, put into other compilations and uploaded to other sites. And I am not really comfortable with that. Also, I, as well as my boyfriend, know that if I start sharing audio or video it will attract more attention, more creeps, and my value will be reduced to how many files I am willing to share and how often.

My inbox is already full of messages I don’t have enough time to keep up with (which is fine, just don’t expect quick replies) but I can imagine if I start sharing every 2nd message will be “Can you send me burps” “When are you going to do more burps” “do a video where you burp for X amount of time” etc. etc. I’m sure you get the idea. But in saying that, so far 90% of messages and contact I have had with people has been positive, I don’t want to ruin that.

Secondly, in regards to my boundaries. I don’t share any of my social accounts, snapchat, messenger apps or anything else, so please do not ask. If I start doing that I will get messages constantly direct to my phone. The PM system on here is perfectly fine for messaging so there is no need to share anything else. That way I can come on here in my own time and reply at my own pace.

Thirdly, in regards to my boyfriend. He has this fetish and is the reason I am here, he wishes to remain anonymous and he likes it when I talk to other people on here about my burping, it turns him on. So be aware he has access to my account and is often reading over my shoulder as I reply to messages, so if that makes you uncomfortable you probably shouldn’t message me. But he does want you to know that anything he reads will remain between you, me and him, and that he has no interest in having those sort of interactions with you himself, and has no influence over anything I say. He just likes to read what I’m saying solely because it makes him horny. He doesn’t even mind if people ask about our sex life or about him and his interactions with me, essentially we are inviting you into our bedroom to share in our experiences with this fetish. As I understand it, many of you do not have partners or have never really experienced what it is like to include burping in your sex life, maybe some of you have never even had a girl burp for you other than videos, before meeting me my boyfriend never had and never even expected to. So we think it is a worthy contribution to the community to be able to share that with you in as much detail as requested. And we offer it freely. Though please advise us on what sort of things you want to know, and feel free to make suggestions in regards to things we can do in the bedroom in regards to burping as we are relatively new to this as well and are open to most things… I think. And though I am a fairly proficient natural and on command burper, I am always willing to try new things and new ways of burping and even at the age of 21 I still feel as though my burps have room for improvement. I want to write more stories and share more experiences but I am not sure what you want to hear about, so please do make suggestions or ask questions, do not be shy, as long as it’s not something offensive or disrespectful towards me or my boyfriend, I am open to pretty much anything.

Lastly, I admit I didn’t quite expect so many messages haha. I didn’t realise how interested people would be in talking to me so please don’t feel bad if I have not replied to you yet. Currently I have 78 messages in my inbox and I can only reply to a couple per week so some of you will likely miss out unfortunately. If you want a higher chance of getting a reply, ask me interesting questions. Those of you who have simply written me something like “Hey I have a burp fetish and I really want to talk to you” or anyone asking me to send them burps, pics, or other social accounts will likely be ignored. Also be aware that I do not have the fetish myself so I have no interest in hearing your burps, exchanging burps, or having a burping contest with you. But please don’t feel shy about asking me things about burping, asking for stories, talking about fetish related topics, or even giving me your insight on your fetish such as what kind of burps you like, why you like them, any insights on the psychology of your fetish as that sort of thing interests me and I would love to understand this fetish better by hearing about it first hand from the people who have it. Those are the messages I reply to most often, this is a fetish community after all, no need to beat around the bush, I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t willing to talk about that kind of stuff.

Remember I am on the outside looking in, up until I met my boyfriend I had no idea this could be a fetish and although my boyfriend has tried to enlighten me, he is also young and mostly clueless as to why he has this fetish or what it even is that he likes about burping. So I’m sure many of you who are older than us can offer a much better insight on that side of it.

Thanks for accepting me into the community (and my extremely shy boyfriend) we appreciate being a part of this and hope to give back as best we can. I understand some of you will be annoyed that I won’t share videos or audio, but if you can look past that I think I still have a lot to offer. So take it or leave it.

9 Likes

Lol you can’t tell us how good of a burpee you are and not prove it

1 Like

Yes. She can. Lmao she doesnt owe you ANYTHING. Also 2 years later bro​:sob::sob:

3 Likes

Y’all take this way too serious. I’m literally just joking, calm Calm down seriously literally just joking​:joy::joy::joy::joy: Furthermore Either way it goes I can say what I want to say