Intro, some questions

hey y’all, so i’ve been an avid yt viewer as well as twitch clips, moved onto tiktok and twitter since yt has died. thisvid is frustrating when you don’t have videos up because everything is private. i’m really glad i found this forum along with other forums recently. just had a question… how well known is this forum, i’ve seen posts about certain youtubers knowing about the forums. i really like this forum because i can get timestamps and we can openly talk about everything without scaring the creators and just wanted to know. also, most vids i watch are recycled now because the community is dying (mainly for people scaring creators away) and was wondering how often new content rolls through safely on here, as well as old content that has been deleted but everyone remembers (the boyfriend farting compilations, one resurfaced but the rest are gone, burrito bob and bman, etc.)? thank you anway for just having this site and forum, feels really good to have a safe space :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello there, welcome!! :slight_smile:
So, the reason some content creators find the forums is because through YouTube Analytics you can see where the video was shared, so even if they don’t register to the forums, they can put two and two together easily.
And well, I try to post new stuff in the Males Farting section as often as I can, but I’m also pretty active in the Challenges section. Since the focus of the forums is burping, if a guy farts in a video but also burps a lot, I most likely won’t share the video twice (unless there is A LOT of farting in the video, or it’s high-quality), so keeping an eye on that thread might treat you to some nice farts as well every now and then.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the content we share here! ^^