Join me on Patreon!

I’ve created a patreon where I have burps of the day, rate my burps, stories about my burping, and live streams with tutorials and requests (:

Hope to see some of you there!!!

10 Likes

For those of us who purchase content, I think it’s pretty rare to buy anything with zero samples of your ability. Even a 3-4 second audio clip is helpful. Many of us have specific tastes when it comes to your sound/ability. I for one would not sub to anyone without some sort of sample.

That would be similar to a girl posting asking people to sub to her onlyfans but not providing a picture of herself.

Unless I’m missing something and you’ve got stuff elsewhere?

There is a sample on the Patreon

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t see that. The rate my burp post? She might want to tell people to scroll to get to it. For me,
once I see pricing and no sample prior to that, I click out of it. Been burned too many times lol.

She has a tiktok with multiple videos, comps of her and links to her tiktoks have been posted in the tiktok thread

2 Likes

Oh cool. Well that’s why I said maybe I missed something.

I wish we had a way to keep better track of all these producers. I don’t recognize her name at all and I am a pretty regular reader here.

How long are your videos in Ur patreon sub:) if u don’t mind asking hehe:3

1 Like