Jordanbelchfort

My name is Jordanbelchfort. I received a lot of messages on TikTok that people are interested in purchasing my content, so I decided to make an account here to advertise!

I have a lot of my burps on TikTok so you can check those out if you’re wondering how good I am.

https://www.tiktok.com/@jordanbelchfort

You can also find me on Instagram! I plan to check it pretty often everyday so this will be my primary point of contact if you want to get a hold of me.

Here are the prices for the types of content that I sell!

Customs:

Start at $10 per minute and goes up depending on the request such as wearing more risque clothes or more complicated instructions.

Premades:

Start at $5 per minute and goes up depending on what clothes I wear or what I decide to do as far as burping for the premade.

Premade List: Premade Library – Google Drive

Audio:

$3 per burp

OnlyFans:

$15/month

I have quite a lot of premades ready to go for people who want to buy something right away and I will continue to make content over time. I also have a photo library of all of my videos which I will share here.

I only have a few videos on OnlyFans but I will post actively on there so that you can continue to look forward to content.

Payment Options:

I take PayPal and CashApp. Please send money via friends and family option if you choose to pay via PayPal. When sending money to me, please send a screenshot for proof of payment.

Thanks!

11 Likes

OnlyFans link: OnlyFans

Link to my premade library: Premade Library – Google Drive

9 Likes

krt7n

5 Likes

Some people have requested nude videos. Unfortunately, I don’t feel comfortable doing that. However, I don’t mind wearing suggestive clothing and showing skin and cleavage, I just don’t want to be completely nude with boobs fully exposed or anything like that.

7 Likes

Jordan is amazing. Extremely talented at burping and is great at fulfilling specific requests. Her rates are also very reasonable.

Would highly recommend.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thinking about going live on Instagram sometime, what do you guys think?

4 Likes

That would be cool!

When?

sooner than l8r, stay posted :kiss:

1 Like

Hi everyone! Updated the post with my premade list.

Will also link it on this message too.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XQ7bndTTd1OXLZpM22EipNdnGzyIjCTf?usp=sharing

2 Likes

New premades available for April! Check out the premade library using the link in the post above!

4 Likes