Katie burps!

Have to ask please show katie some love! She kimycola sister and she is really amazing belcher! She actually can do it on command loudly and as much as u pay her for. Also she has very large breasts, and for a decent price she will show from time to time ask long as your not a total douche in how you ask! Also i have a boob flexing fetish as well if u like boob flexing she can flex her breast also! Please show her some support!!!

Be nice and tackful and she wont disappoint!!!:woozy_face::exploding_head::heart_eyes::raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

One last this the ig for her links is

katiesburps

All lowercase

1 Like

I dont know she said she back so might having to re do her content !

1 Like

The same Katie who totally ditched her Twitch subscribers and left them out to dry after they subscribed to her and took their money? Yea, I’m sure this will go just as well.

4 Likes

I found her offering quite good, as the videos are generally three minutes and she has strong control of her burping.

As noted, though, she only posted once in August, so I let my subscription lapse. I can see, though, that she posted something this week.

3 Likes

Well, kimycola or whatever her handle is and I had a minor (lol) disagreement here about a month ago so maybe that had something to do with it.

I really think these two sisters epitomize what I detest in this tiny industry. They are only around for payment and do not care what happens after you hit confirm on your credit card authorization. I’m talking particularly about monthly subscriptions.

They do not act like a typical producer or dare I say business owner since they are technically filing a Schedule C if they make over $600 and they’re from America. They don’t care about the customer after payment and I find that to be the most disrespectful and unethical thing about this entire industry. I actually find it worse than people trading pirated content.

There is my Friday opinion and I’m sure some of you will disagree but that’s all it is, and opinion. I also realize I’m derailing. Sorry.

4 Likes

Her latest instagram post indicates that she is available again, as she finished moving to a new apartment.

1 Like

Anything new? :man_shrugging:

1 Like