Get any 5 videos for just $30 today dm me asap

Thank you :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Brand new burp video

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2900087/Kinseyy-Burping-with-Soda/

12 Likes

Please make more burp videos Kinsey

3 Likes

I’m only doing custom videos right now cuz everyone has just been uploading my stuff so I do custom videos only now

9 Likes

People just don’t learn :man_facepalming:t5:

3 Likes

Brand new burp video :two_hearts: id love to make at least 5 sales on it

8 Likes

This clip is a winner! She’s right that the burps start off big and mellow out, but they’re all good. Always entertaining. Please continue to make burp content!

2 Likes

I will be ordering it tonight!

1 Like

Thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ordered and came to it lol thank you queen Kinsey

1 Like

Yeah I’m back in tik tok follow meeeeee I’ll go live on there once i reach 1k https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdgsNnt6/

5 Likes

Hottest vids from your favorite content creators | ManyVids New video :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Just posted a new burp video to my vip fanclub :two_hearts:

It’s only $14.99 a month and I post super sexy burp clips there!

2 Likes

Are these videos just random burps?

They are burp archives from my private shows never before seen and some burp clips but mostly all videos longer than 2 mins I upload new videos every week but they’re all burp videos

2 Likes

@everyone I am opening my custom videos again ! It’s $150 for a 10 min or $99 for a 5 min video you get to pick the theme, the outfit/hair and the toys/props used please email me I have 3 spots open !! Kinseyy1994@gmail.com

2 Likes

what video do you recommend to buy?
Or its better suscribe to her Manyvideos or OF?

2 Likes

I have bought 90 percent of her burp videos they’re all really good- my only complaint is that she does not make enough! She’s a burp goat but I ordered the custom “burp cuckold” and really enjoy that video but she can just belch so loud all her videos are hot

3 Likes

My manyvids fan site has short burp clips my onlyfans has the same clips plus I’m planning on doing live burp broadcasts there! If you’d like longer videos I’d definitely check out my manyvids store they’re longer and more themed videos to choose from

4 Likes

I’m gonna make more videos soon I’m so excited !!!

7 Likes