Launching a studio with some epic female burping content!

Never realized how busty she is until just now. These vids are so hot. Can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us.

1 Like

Yeah she was deliciously thiccc in this scene! Thank you for your positivity.

The side angle variant of the scene is now available for purchase! Happy jerking!

NOTE: If you buy or have already bought this version or alternatively the other version of the scene, I will PM you over on ManyVids with a promo code for 50% off the other one! So please wait for me to send these before you double dip. I’ll reach out to everyone. This offer will be available for around 72 hours after the launch of the scene, until Monday March 25th at 10:30AM PDT, or 5:30PM according to MV Time.

1 Like

Alright folks the previously mentioned deal is still good for 24 more hours as of the time of this post! Your support is invaluable and tells me I made a great decision starting this passion project, so for anyone new then come and find out what everyone’s been packing muscle on their forearms to! :muscle: :mechanical_arm: :eggplant: :sweat_drops: :drooling_face:

1 Like

Hey everyone, so happy that people have been gooning so exquisitely to these two versions of the same scene. I was just wondering if anyone would like to leave a comment/review, either here on the forum or even better on the video pages themselves? Would love to see more feedback on the merits of my work!

And with the release of the second cut, that’s it for burping content for a while. I still have to wait on my other colleague to provide her ID for her scenes. I will mostly only promote burping content when it is made, here on the forum. For now I am planning, saving and getting the next phase of content dreamed up for y’all! Your patience is appreciated during this dormant stage, but requests are also welcome (nothing is guaranteed until I can hit the road and collab with other people in the fetish industry). At some point I can make other edits of the Riley Jane scene, maybe an ultra cut with the best of both angles together, and also shorter segments for those who appreciate quickies.

2 Likes

Hello again to my wonderful fans! I want to put something out there for you to enjoy during my production downtime. So I have almost finished editing the behind the scenes footage of my clips with Riley Jane. Because I used my real voice while we were figuring out direction and stuff, I need to mask and distort it to ensure my privacy. That’s going well (if gradually) and it should drop some time today or tomorrow. In the meantime I encourage anyone new to this topic to try out one of the main scenes because we all know she is the crowned queen of burpjobs! :drooling_face::wind_face::dash::banana:

2 Likes

Alright folks, the scene is live after some network issues and several passes on the edit! Now, I’m off to bed. Enjoy this behind the scenes view of what it takes to put an epic burpjob clip together.

3 Likes