Launching a studio with some epic female burping content!

Hey folks, my name is Donnie Stamina and I run the startup fetish studio Perversatile Productions. Why the name? I’m a pervert, I create perversely versatile smut and I’m very professional with it! I have been waiting a long time to do this but I’m ready to join your forum and share very exciting videos with you for sale. I also have this fetish and I figured the best way to indulge it would be to work with other fetish models who can cater for it, and so help you all get your rocks off too! But don’t get me wrong, I’m not interested in burping myself, I only like when women do it.

I like to travel and I have a self-contained hardware setup to let me produce this content on the road. I have to admit, right now I live in the total boondocks so I have had to hold back on production. Everything takes forever to get to. But that won’t be so forever and I hope to start making more content this year and especially in 2025+. For now you will just have to live with a very sexy video I shot with one of the best talents in the industry… and a teaser for it will be dropping soon!

I will maintain an active presence on this forum, I want to build a loyal following and am always happy to hear whatever feedback you may have and especially any suggestions for who to work with, what kind of scenes you’d like to see, customs etc. Hit me up in my topics or DMs whenever! Be well y’all :sunglasses: :partying_face: :hot_face:

Here’s a link to the store itself:

https://perversatilepro.manyvids.com/

Follow my Twitter:

https://twitter.com/perversatilepro

And check out my Reddit profile:

https://www.reddit.com/user/PerversatilePro/

Oh and please click like on my videos, post comments and reviews (here on the forum and also on ManyVids), share them on your fetish-friendly social media and help spread the word! The more buzz this gets, the greater potential future scenes have!

9 Likes

How big it is?

I’m not sure what your question is referring to? :man_shrugging:

Here’s my first video, everyone! :hot_face: :drooling_face: :wind_face:

Hardcore POV Burping Blowjob with none other than the legend Riley Jane!

Hope you enjoy watching it as much as we did making it!

7 Likes

To ur willy dude, looks pretty big

1 Like

Haha well I’m flattered :blush: last I measured I am 7" long but not sure about the girth, probably about average there. My tool certainly got a workout in this scene! Thanks for the question :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Here is the first teaser for the scene, where Riley checks her manners :banana::pleading_face: :wink: and then treats my cajones to a vibration massage :peanuts: :vibration_mode:

10 Likes

This is dope bro

2 Likes

Hell yeah brother, appreciate that!

3 Likes

This is awesome! How long ago did you shoot this?

1 Like

Thank you sir. We worked together on this back in 2018, but I had to sit on it for several years so that I could perfect the edit and release it at an opportune time!

3 Likes

Hell yeah very hyped for this! Excited to see more brother!

2 Likes

Thanks for the love my dude! I sense people were unconsciously waiting for another scene like this to drop for quite some time…

So do you already have more filmed right now and you’re now in the process of editing? Will you be bringing completely new talent in?

1 Like

Yes, I have the same scene with Riley but filmed from a side angle perspective instead of POV, that one is nearly ready to go. I also have a few mins of blooper content left over, fairly hot and funny in its own right, which will be a cheap buy. After that, I have a few scenes filmed with a Canadian model who won’t have the same name recognition as Riley Jane, but she’s still hot with MILF energy and good skills. Not in the same league for belches though it has to be said and in fairness. Only one of her vids so far has burping as part of it. Out of respect to the nature of this forum I won’t be using this platform to promote non-burp fetish clips on it, but if anyone is interested be sure to check those scenes out. Back to her, she just needs to get her new ID and send a photo of that over to me then I can sell the vids she’s performed in. Beyond that, yeah, I will be looking to work with other models. Up and coming ones, as well.

4 Likes

If anyone hasn’t seen the main trailer for the POV burpjob on ManyVids, here it is conveniently packaged for the forum:

This should give a pretty thorough fly-by of some of the memorable parts of the video, but by no means is it comprehensive :hot_face::eggplant::sweat_drops::drooling_face:

5 Likes

Holy smokes!

1 Like

Thanks dude, were you craving to see Riley do another burpjob scene?

1 Like

And whatever else you’ve got

1 Like

Alright guys here comes the next version of the scene! It is from the side angle perspective so you can get a whole new view on this incredible burpjob. Ok, yes I’ve blurred my face out but don’t worry we mostly only did that in the first part of the scene where we wanted to have me suck on her huge boobs. After that we framed it so that my face would be out of the shots. It was very hard to get the blur box to track around with my face especially with her tits in my mouth, but I think I pulled it off damn well! I value my anonymity so much for this passion project so I hope you understand this censorship choice. All being well the full cut of this version of the scene should drop on ManyVids around midnight tonight (no sorry STRIKE that actually at 10:30AM instead, had technical issues) PDT! Stay tuned for a promotional deal!

5 Likes