Least favorite burp vocals

I don’t know if this has been polled. We all have seen polls about favorite burp sounds and/or words, but what are some of your least favorite burp sounds? I’ll start with my examples so you know what I’m referring to.

I can’t stand when a girl makes the following lip/mouth vocalizations:

1. BAAAAAAAAAAA
  2. MAAAAAAAAAA
  3. WAAAAAAAAAA
  4. EEEEEEEEEEEEE or BREEEEE or REEEEE
  5. (mouthed closed) puffing cheeks and letting it escape via the mouth vs fully mouth closed and burping through the nose
  6. Saying bla bla bla or la la la la real fast during a burp
  7. Making a long oooooo sound

Now, could I still get turned on by these styles? Usually not by themselves but if they are accompanied by other normal burping. Curious if anyone else agrees.

5 Likes

LOOL bro I thought I was the only one who hates wide open mouth sounds like these (like alot of Sierra Dallas’ burps unfortunately). Although I do love closed mouth burps.

Whenever its goofier or intentionally playful/‘funny’ vocalizations I just get annoyed rather than turned on. Kind of obnoxious to me. I prefer more natural, unforced, and unintentional actions I think.

4 Likes

Me too. I can’t stand burps that are forced. It just sounds obnoxious and does not impress me in the slightest. I like real, natural burps, even if they’re small.

1 Like