4 Likes

Length over volume, but tone over both

9 Likes

I think depth is best. A nice deep burp outshines both

6 Likes

On a scale of hotness, here’s what I feel:

1. Gulp air many times and/or deep inhale followed by a long soft burp

2. Gulp air many times and/or deep inhale followed by a loud short burp

3. Gulp air many times and/or deep inhale followed by a loud short burp with perfect tone

4. Loud short burps in succession with perfect tone with a single gulp or short inhale in between

5. Loud long burps in succession with perfect tone with a single gulp or short inhale in between

Hot topic, regardless!

tried some long ones
what do you think?

2 Likes

For me it definitely has to be Volume. The long ones are mostly so weak (not Mary Rose) that it doesn’t do anything for me. Sure I respect that some people can do them, but it’s not what I’m really looking for.

2 Likes

Both, an, at least, 3 to 4-second-long, loud burp is perfection. They also have to sound guttural or rumbly, with a neutral to low larynx position, I hate those “high” burps that sound like screeching, for example, the ones the young dude from Palestrati Afamatti does. I prefer burps that sound like roaring.

Great example of a long, yet powerful, burp.

Or this dude’s burps, these are PERFECT.

4 Likes

Hey, you should check my compilation
I am sure you will find some perfect burps!

2 Likes

(Not my photo)
Deep, bassy big belches that come from an overly stuffed belly like this one that has been stuffed to the brim for hours on end with food and drink. BIG BURPS Back to back to back uncontrollably- just unabashed belching & burping and belly rubbing. Also more food & drink to keep it going. Keeps me aroused for days. I lean into this fetish 100% lol.

1 Like

I was so turned on I didn’t even answer the question. Lol.
Volume I guess. But I want it all- deep and long and loud from a HUGE GUT. Zero self control. Eat the whole world and belch it up, big boy/ big girl.

1 Like

You guys will love this guy.

1 Like