Lift and Carry and Burping Fantasies

Given that belching is generally considered a masculine trait, I think there are some other fetishes like lift and carry that scratch that same part of your brain. There’s something about seeing women carry men that turns me on in the same way women winning a belching contest against a guy is a turn on.

I’m wondering if there are any crossovers between lift and carry and burping. I’ve only ever seen Amazon Vanessa and Laughing Latina burp, but neither of them are particularly amazing at it. It seems like it’s just them branching out into other fetishes.

Does anyone else have fantasies combining lift and carry and belching? I’ve never found a video that had both fetishes in it but it would be the holy grail for me. Especially if it involved piggybacks, but I couldn’t tell you why that does it for me.

1 Like

You could probably pay Raina Marie for a custom of her belching and carrying (or at least piggy backing) her bf. She’s a beast and loves showing off muscles.

Kourtney Olsen once had a short clip of her farting and doing a decent belch on the couch. She’s built like a dude but somehow remains sexy and feminine. No idea where that clip is though.

I actually know a fair amount of buff chicks and they get weird about “masculine” shit. Like, I think they’re already self conscious about having muscle so even if they are good at burping, would probably not brag about it at the risk of coming across as over manly haha. That’s what I’ve assumed at least.

3 Likes