Loosing focus when I hear burps and belches

Is it me or it’s everyone once I’m not near home when somebody burps or belches it happens that I loose focus I just want to go home and masturbate if the burp was really good :joy:sure my focus will shift I just want to get home and solve the problem coz immediately I just get so horny damn it happens to me all the time

7 Likes

this happened to me all the time at the start of highschool (14-15) where i first met and started hanging around with my now best friend (the ginger one). it was especially bad right at the start if we’d be talking (just the 2 of us) and she’d randomly burp, i’d zone out and i probably looked sus af. it took a while to get used to because it was my first time having a friend that burps loud, my experience with burps before that point were very rare and i wouldnt be actively interacting with them, like with strangers/aquantainces (eg. in class, during lunch, at the cinema etc). after i did get used to them i wouldnt zone out, keep composed, and make an occasional comment on how bad her burps smell (even if they do smell good).

i know back then i prefered hearing her burps when she’d randomly let them out during class, lunch, or if we’re in a group, i’d enjoy being able to zone out and think solely about her burps, even if it meant not actually seeing her do it. however later on i preferred her straight up burping in front of me, it’s so much more disrespectful and personal and that makes it sexier, and it helps that now that i probably don’t come across as a weirdo who acts sus everytime she burps. this probably sounds messed up but i’m glad i met her when i did, she wouldnt have figured out i have the fetish at 14-15 unless i straight up said her burps were hot or something.

i do wonder if this is person-specific. to those people who commonly interact with someone that burps often in front of them (excluding my gf since i can just act how i want around her), if we met someone new that also burps a lot/loudly would we lose our composure and have to get used to it, or would it just be fine.

1 Like

Waoooh🤗