Lost Interest

Have u ever lost interest in something from a content creator, that you were originally excited about? Like for example, I contacted a sexy Brazilian who I’ve seen a few videos of because I thought they were sexy. I use Google translate to communicate with her and let her know I was interested in a burping video.She messaged me back saying that she does burping, scat, and fart videos… and asked ( what kind of video did I want) I had already told her that I was interested in a burping video. She asked if I had WhatsApp, I told her that I didn’t. Didn’t hear from her for about 2 days after that. She wanted to charge 30 and I was good with that… I gave her 10 without even knowing if she was going to make the video or not) and told her that is to let her know that I’m not wasting her time. But then she started using like 6 different messages to tell me just ten words or so. Mind you that I’m using Google Translate and my method is copy and paste :joy:. Now she’s asking about me having telegram and said ( we could talk better on there). Fuck it, she can just consider the $10 and early Christmas present

1 Like