Lucas Jacobs and Who I Am

I’ve recently had a large influx of people reaching out to me from this forum so I thought to check this place out. I’m a 25 year old PNW Male Adult content creator and turns out one of my talents is very loud belching. So much so that I have to shoot my requests in the middle of the woods. since I’m still a newbie, I can’t add a video to showcase my abilities, but feel free to reach out on here, I’m also available on Twitter, Instagram, Discord, and Onlyfans.

16 Likes

Nice. What are your accounts?

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve bought a custom from him and he’s absolutely fantastic! Definitely worth it!!

7 Likes

Seconded! One of the best videos I’ve ever bought! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I bought mine like a year ago - still frequently watch it!

4 Likes

Sounds incredible. Do you have a preview or a way for us to see a preview before buying a video from you?

I can’t post a preview on here yet but I can link my free Onlyfans page where I can send one there.

4 Likes

OnlyFans Contact me here for requests or inquiries. I do also have a paid page as well.

3 Likes

He’s adorable and fantastic at belching! He was great about doing a custom for me too.

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I’m definitely going to purchase some content!

1 Like

He is absolutely incredible, and reasonable pricing for long videos. He is a powerhouse!! :blush:

4 Likes

Yeah, he is excellent. And the burping outside kind of adds to the sex appeal for some reason haha

2 Likes

I just got a sample of your burping talent, and I am in! Thanks for indulging this highly obscure fetish of ours!

2 Likes

You have to reach out in messages to receive a sample. I sent them individually.

2 Likes

Lucas Jacobs just released a new burping on command clip. Such incredibly hot burp technique!

Where is it?

1 Like

I meant, is it one of the unlockable videos or is he selling it by comment?

1 Like

He texts his burp fetish members, and presents videos for a few bucks.