MFC girl who can burp loud!

Hey, Im Alyx. I was recently told about this forum from one of my regulars and thought i should share my skills with more people who have the fetish.

A little about me:
My names is Alyx (yes, with a Y) and i am a cam girl on Alyx_Singer - MFC Share 🌴
i am a 5`0 latina and speak both fluent English and Spanish
i have been doing caming for a few years now and started on MFC about 4 months ago.
i burp quite often on cam naturally, but can also burp on command at any time u want while on cam

Customs:
i will be offering customs.
my custom rate are:
8$/m for a regular custom
15$/m for nudity
25$/m for basic sexual stuff (JOI, handjob, blowjob, etc) (with burping ofc)
customs will be deliverd within 3-5 business days

check out the samples!

check out my socials:

15 Likes

9 Likes

I am interested. Would you like for me to message you?

Welcome to the forum! What’s the best way to contact you?

2 Likes

The link on the post has the best ways to contact me. With age verification, it’s either myfreecams or sextpanther

i have done multiple shows with alyx and bought a few customs, they get better everytime. 100% worth it

4 Likes

Can also vouch for her excellence, she’s a fantastic burper with a great personality as well!

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Great samples, thank you so much for sharing! I will have to try to catch you on MFC! :blush::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I’ll be posting on twitter when I’m online! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Incredible content on Twitter and IG, I might add! :fire::blush:

1 Like

If you want to see/hear me burp really loud after I have finished eating my favorite meal -tacos- I suggest you join my club

2 Likes