Most Memorable Burps You've Heard in RL

Throughout my life I’ve seen/heard many burps and a few stick out as super awesome an burned into my memory, the super rare unexpected burps.

So I thought I’d start a topic where we can share our most memorable burps.

Probably my number one burp story happened about a year ago, I was with one of my friends and we were driving to go meet someone else. I had only met this girl about 2 weeks before this and had never heard her burp, she just didn’t even seem like the kind of girl who would or could burp. She is short, average weight and has huge boobs at least a D cup. She is age 20 and has a very cute looking face. My brother was in the back seat of the car, I was driving and she was in the passenger seat, my brother was drinking alcohol (bourbon and cola bottles) and he offered her one which she took and then gulp down within about 5mins. Then she just started letting out the deepest, loudest, longest and amazing burps I’d ever heard, they just kept coming one after the other about one every minute for about 5 minutes. She did them with so much pride and projected them outwards as if to make them louder an more obvious. After each one she would let out a really nice and involuntary sigh of releif just from the sheer release of pressure. Each burp was slightly different, some were chunky an wet and higher pitched sounding while others were just loud and deep and one of them was just so massive, loud, deep and long and came out with so much force that I was almost certain she was going to throw up but she just proudly pushed it out and her chest puffed up and outwards as she projected it forward then after she let out the sigh she took a deep breath of releif as if it even took her by surprise. I was so aroused by all of this but I couldn’t dare to show it and I was also driving so I couldn’t take my eyes off the road for too long but managed to capture enough glimpses over to see the best of them.

Since then I heard her do a few smaller random burps while we’ve been hanging out but nothing as good as those ones that night in the car. I figured it was the alcohol that made them so good. And sadly since then I have moved away so Im not really friends with her anymore.

11 Likes

I’ve actually been wanting to share this story for a while. I play in a social sports league that has both men’s and women’s teams. After every home game we go back to our sponsor bar and get free/cheap beer and food. One night after a game, and after talking about random philosophy stuff with some older guys for a while, I ended up sitting alone on the patio. This short, kind of petite, really pretty, brunette girl walks in.

She had just played a game too. She was with the women’s team of the city we just played. She orders a beer and after a few minutes, lets out one of the deepest, loudest burps I have ever heard from a person. It was even crazy to hear it come out of someone so small. Honestly hard to describe because I’ve never heard anything like it. And I’m just sitting there, kind of in shock and trying to figure out how to go talk to her, and about a minute later, she does it again. This time I manage to make eye contact and give her a little golf clap. She curtsies. I wave her over and she comes. I compliment her burps and she gives a little speech about how she’s never lost a burping contest. She’s so fucking proud. Then we talk about a bunch of other random stuff. I don’t really mention the burps anymore. She’s close, and she burps about every two minutes. Each one is super loud and deep and about two seconds. Of course everyone in the bar has noticed. The volume is seriously insane. At some point she mentions that she can’t remember a time that she’s ever farted, it always comes out as loud burps. And she didn’t even need to try. She would just get this look on her face then it would come out. I’m no doctor, but I think something is seriously wrong with her stomach.

Anyway, after probably 20 minutes of watching this chick burp, she leaves with her boyfriend. Which was kind of disappointing, but he barely came around while she was talking to me so I didn’t even know they were dating until they left together. I see her every once in a while during the season.

17 Likes

@Omnius good idea for a thread. Just thinking of the subject I’m already starting to remember things I completely forgot about, and hopefully more come to mind in time.

Growing up the street I lived on, many of the neighbors all had kids within a few years of each other in age including myself. One of the neighbors had two daughters about two years apart, they were very much into southern things here in the u.s.: hunting, fishing, etc. so you could say they were more of the tom-boy girls as they were younger and always wore overalls with a white shirt under it. They both had blonde hair, a little over 5 feet tall, slim builds younger one with probably a b-cup and the older with a c-cup (they developed very early compared to other girls I knew growing up). This took place when I was young enough starting to be attracted to girls, but not enough that I knew for sure where the burping scene would be in my life as a fetish. Both of them could burp naturally and by swallowing air, the younger one could do small repeatable burps maybe .5 - 1 second. They were airy, and on the inhale if you called it that, it almost sounded like a reverse burp on the way in which she found very fun to do. The older one would use the swallowing air method all while holding up a finger which implied hold on, its coming. Her burps were pretty long, about 2 seconds and were more of the airy type. She would hold her arms out and roughly knew how big her burps were going to be, and would move her hands closer together as the burps would happen like it was a timer :grin:

1 Like

Mine clearly has to be from my time in college, so like roughly 6 to 7 years ago(?). I used to be in the same class as a girl, we also were in the same group of friends, so we hung out alot in recess. And she definitly wasn’t shy with her burps, every few days you would hear some decent ones comming from her.

We were having PE class, playing some volleyball. Close to the end of the PE class, I noticed her going into the womens lockerroom. After like a few minutes, some people heard (including me) an enormous burp comming from that direction.
I always describe it as roughly sounding like Bries “super burp”, cause the echo in the lockerroom made it sound that way.
After the burp was over, one girl asked if that was her in the changing room. And the girl who burped replied with “yes”.

Thats basically the whole thing. I’m so happy I was part of the small group who got to hear it. Sadly after PE class it was already forgotten by everyone (besides me ofcourse), cause nobody mentioned anything after PE class about that ever again. And I was definitly to shy to speak about that with the girl or anyone else. These were definitly some interesting times having her in the same class. Certainly felt abit like heaven for me.

7 Likes

I have so many stories. But one of my favorites is a girl I met after a concert. We were at a bar and she just came up and belched in front of me, smiling after. It was similar to Victoria Walker style. I was like “that was awesome!” And she was surprised. She did it a couple more times. As most people were leaving, I asked her to go to another bar down the street and I challenged her to a contest. She literally said “bring it” and I had to do everything I could to not show how turned on I was. So we got there and I’m not a public burper so I didn’t really do anything. She asked me if she should warn me before belching or just let it loose. I remember thinking, “am I in heaven??” Lol. She probably belched 15-20 times over a beer. Even got applause at one point. I would have asked her out more but I was in a relationship at the time. Still one of my favorite stories.

8 Likes

So I figured I’d post two stories about an old roommate of mine that I shared on the old site here. These are two burps will stick with me forever, I imagine.

Number 1:

The first time I heard her burp was before we were roommates. We had gone out to get food and gone back to her place to hang out and do some work for school. I was sitting in a chair doing some work on my laptop when I heard a short but kind of loud burp from behind me followed by her saying “Oh god, I’m sorry. I forgot you’d never heard me burp before.” Now, naturally I was super excited by not only the burp itself, but also what she said, since it implied she did this a lot. Trying respond in a way that didn’t sound too eager but also that didn’t make it sound like I found it unpleasant, I told her it was no problem and I didn’t mind if people burped around me. I guess this was a relief to hear because almost immediately after I said that she unleashed a very loud 3-4 second long burp. The rest of the time that night she had small burps every now and then but I will never forget that moment. One of the best I can remember.

Number 2:

We were watching a movie and screwing around for most of the night and it got pretty late. It was one of those scenarios where you get really hyper and weird when you’re tired, or “sleep drunk” as we call it. Well I was joking around and I forget what prompted me to say it, but I told her “you’re weak and natural selection is coming for you” (in a joking manner of course. Its just something I took up saying). I don’t know what I expected her response to be, but I never would have predicted what would happen. She immediately leaned forward, assuming a little bit of a squat, pounded her fist on her chest twice and let loose a good six second belch. This belch was incredibly loud and was probably the sexiest thing I’ve ever witnessed. I was just kind of dumbstruck by what had just happened. After it was done she just laughed and said “oh really?” I don’t think I’ll ever forget that moment and I definitely don’t think anything that amazing will ever happen to me again.

There you go. Some of my favorite memories and also some of my first posts on the old site. I’ll share others if I remember them or think anything else on the old site is worth salvaging. Cheers!

10 Likes

Girls like this are rare gems. My friend sounds very similar. There’s nothing sexier and more awe inspiring than a girl who just naturally does huge burps and embraces her ability.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to share this story for a while, it happened a few weeks ago.

So my friend organized a “friendsgiving” because her family isn’t very accepting of her (she’s a lesbian and lives with her girlfriend and another roommate). I was invited and was asked to make her favourite dish for the potluck.

My friend is about 5’8 and I have no idea how much she weighs but she’s overweight and carries almost all of it in her belly. She’s had a breast reduction (was J cups) but is still at least a DDD. I’ve never been attracted to her because, yknow, she’s a lesbian, and she is very butch and has her hair cut short.

Dinner goes off without a hitch, everyone enjoyed thanksgiving dinner and ate way too much, as usual. We migrate to the living room, sitting on the couches and just chatting while we complain about how much we’ve eaten, and my friend leaves the kitchen to stand in the hallway. I turn to look at her and make sure she’s alright, and see her with a hand on her stomach and the other in a fist near her mouth. Suddenly she starts burping, one right after the other, nothing long but they’re deep, the kind when you can tell someone’s completely stuffed and their stomach is telling them to stop eating.

I stared in awe longer than I should have. She caught my eye and I covered by asking if she was alright, and she just said she’d never eaten that much in her life. She sat on the couch and leaned back with both hands on her stomach, just relaxing with us. Every few minutes she’d bring her fist to her mouth and burp one or two times. After a half hour she had to shift to make more room on the couch and started burping nonstop like in the hallway. I asked if she was okay again and she just said it was because she moved, and she’d never been so full in her life.

I had to excuse myself to the bathroom. I hope she runs a friendsgiving again next year.

9 Likes

RE: Friendsgiving Story

Last year I was living abroad with a bunch of other American university students (20 girls and 7 guys). Of those 20 girls, about 10-12 were solid belchers. Not the most impressive but their burps were certainly notable. Three of these girls were… absolute beasts! I’ve been lucky enough to be around some phenomenal belchers in my day, and these three are indisputably the best.

These girls had been belching all the time during our first several months together and everyone knew how skilled they were. By the time Thanksgiving rolled around, it was high time to establish the best (one of the girls was super competitive). We got an Air BnB and went about making a massive feast which could feed over 20 university students. Naturally, there was an abundance of alcohol on hand. When it came time to eat, everyone was just gorging themselves in the living room. The place wasn’t very big and there were about 2 dozen of us, so we were squeezed in there.

After dinner, the most competitive of these three (all of whom were tall, thin, but did not have much going on in the chest area) decided to settle the matter of the best belcher once and for all. Everyone was paying actively engaged in this contest as three of our friends just unloaded monstrous burps. This duel of monsters went on for about 15 minutes (I was so in the moment that it felt like forever). Each belch was followed by laughter, cheers, and satisfied moans. When the gas had settled, the girl who proposed the contest was victorious after unleashing the loudest belch I’ve ever heard. It was a solid 12 seconds. I’ve never witnessed anything like it.

There are so many stories from all these girls. If I have the time (my immediate schedule is rather hellish) and there’s interest, I might have to serialize some of these anecdotes. I’ve been hoarding them for myself, but maybe it’s time to give back to the community :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Same here!