My girlfriend burps like a man

My girlfriend legit burps like a man she will just go in the fridge grab a soda chug some of it and burp in the kitchen and then come sit with me and watch tv like nothing happened…

6 Likes

Does she know you have a fetish?

This isn’t media, so it doesn’t belong in the Female Media category. The Story categories are incoming but for now, moving this to Burp Discussion.

1 Like

Those are always great, the best type of burps in my opinion. :slight_smile:

That’s awesome, wish I could find such a girl.

You should record it! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

She’s always belching so damn loud lol…

You’re so lucky dude I wish I could find a girlfriend who burps all the time. Does she know about your fetish? Does she burp on command for you?

Yea she does I told her last year

1 Like

Damn you two are lucky you found each other then :heart:

Would you maybe tell a few stories about what she’s done for you/in front of you? Considering you told her, I bet y’all have had some real fun. I know my bfs and I have in the past.

Nice :slight_smile: please ask her to share more recordings.

Same for me, she burps aaaall the time, maybe 15-20 times a day haha. At the beginning of our relationship, she told me that at home, she burped loud and everything. I was surprised but I told her she could do that with me without being embarrassed ! A bit later I told her about my fetish, she totally accepted it and was even happy to be able to burp in front of me :stuck_out_tongue:
At first her burps were little because she wasn’t used to burp in front of “new” people, but now that we live together, they are quite powerful most of the time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes