My Great Farewell (Mods, Please Delete My Account)

Ah.
Here we are.
We’ve reached the end.
The final, complete, bitter end.
I never thought I’d be writing this, especially so soon. I never thought I’d have to face the obese woman vocalizing.
But I was wrong, as always.

See, I don’t have the freedom some of you guys do. My parents (and especially my father, who is the cause of this) enjoy using the “my house, my rules” card. And “the internet is an evil place with people who want to rape and murder you, the dark web is real”, etc.
Well. We had one of those talks today. It’s eating me inside, and the only way to rid myself of said feeling is, basically, self-destruct.
It was a great ride while it lasted. I wish I could say something like “I’ll be back soon!” or just reappear like Natsu from Fairy Tail.
But honestly? I’ll probably be dead in a few years. :joy:

So.
@Q, @Umbris, @Rosy, @Aristhan, @dittodood, it is with a heavy heart I ask you to delete this account as soon as possible. Hopefully my stories won’t fade away as well.
SoulfulCookedKudu-size_restricted

6 Likes

Sorry to see you go! I wish you the best with whatever you do!

3 Likes

I’ll definitely miss you. It’s been a pleasure having you around

2 Likes

Thank you both, very much.

Hey, even though I never really chatted with you a lot, it’s sad to see you go. I wish the best for you!

1 Like

Thank you, and you as well.

2 Likes

Sad to see you go, but ya got to do what’s best for your situation!

2 Likes

We didn’t interact a lot, but I’ll miss your presence on the forums. Best wishes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hope u dont get in trouble!!! and keep ur head up!

1 Like

Thank you @Collisionz, and you as well @Sade_Belches! And don’t fucking overwork yourself! :grin:

2 Likes

I hope we meet again some day.

1 Like

I want to say “me too”, but if I die in a few years, I’d rather be forgotten. :joy:

1 Like

Hey man, sounds like you’re going through some stuff. I hope you don’t mean it when you say you might die in a few years. Don’t know what’s going on exactly but you’re a good guy and it was fun chatting with you in the few posts we chatted. Help is always around the corner when you need it. Good luck in life!

3 Likes

Well, maybe not in a few years, but I have a feeling I’ll be dead before 30.
And it was great talking to you too! Here’s a wistful wish to hoping I can move out and come back. :slight_smile:

Hope the “being dead” part is not true, but I’ll miss having you around. Like I said, my tenure here might be ending soon as well. I’ll see what the next week or so bring, as I’m trying to do this gradually…but I wish you the best! :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’ll be missed : (
All the best.

1 Like

Sharp inhale
I hope you find the best part for you! :grin:

1 Like

Oh you… :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Well dang. I haven’t been on here very long, but you always seemed so nice and it’s a shame to see you go. I wish you the best of luck wherever you end up!

1 Like

Thank you very much!