Never eat baked beans when camping!

Or any other food that may give you gas.

I went on a camping trip with 3 friends back in the summer, and one of them was in charge of bringing 4 tinned foods. After the others chose what they were going to eat, I was left with the tin of baked beans but thought nothing of it. I ate the whole tin of baked beans.

When we got into our sleeping bags in the tent, my tummy started feeling bubbly. My farts are usually silent, so I let one out, which was silent, and hoped it wouldn’t stink. But a rotten eggy smell filled the tent, and everyone started blaming each other. I thought that as long as I could release the painful gas without making it obvious it was me, I was quite happy to watch us blame each other each time an eggy smell arose.

When at last they went to sleep, I was still awake, letting silent but deadly farts go every few minutes, but being able to enjoy the eggy smell without grossing everyone else out (you know how we all enjoy the smell of our own farts!) But I had indigestion and not only was I farting, I also kept doing baked bean-tasting burps. That was gross. I don’t like burping. But the farts were good.

Lol

2 Likes

You can’t have a camping trip without beans and without a lot of farting. They are all one and the same :wink: It was always a contest with my buddies and a lot of fart lighting too.