New Burp ALPHA MUSCLE GOD

Hey guys, I’m new in the burp community but please take a look! (Do not buy from this website - person steals our videos and re sales for his own profit to make hundreds!)
https://www.burploud.com/store/p465/Vincent_debut_domination.html#/
But there is a sample of my burps!
My skype is - teenhulkgod
Feel free to contact me!
Or check out my only fans as well!

Let’s stop this thief

1 Like

Yeah, I figured he was doing that. So I suppose every video on BurpLoud was ripped from models and resold without their permission. And the reason he changes all of their names is so that we can’t buy shows from the real model. Which is just dirty tbh…

2 Likes

Whaaaaaattt?!?! The burploud.com site is a fraud???

I just messaged the guy above on skype. He is the real deal. How many shows has Shikimaru sold? If this model says he didn’t get a dime I would assume none of the models he has posted received money either…

Yes I got 0% off that video which he very intelligently renamed me so NOBODY would find my YouTube, onlyfans , or other information. That site is stealing money from the content creators for their own PERSONAL gain.

2 Likes

How are we able to find the original guys then? Where is this Shikimaru getting his content from?

Wooooww!!! I’m sorry to hear that!! Maybe you guys should come together and advertise on this site your specials and everything because I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s heard this for the first time, I thought burploud was legit…

Most of the guys seem to be dudes from TheBestFlex

1 Like

You know I suspected but thanks for the confirmation. I had a feeling he was ripping people off, at least now people are aware of it now.

1 Like

Best flex… YouTube…

If any of you are looking for a young 22 year old who loves to burp on command contact me!
This guy is selling the video I sold to him the exact same price… he is making too much money scamming the models.

1 Like

Can someone tell me why the thread was flagged by the community and temporarily hidden?? Why on earth?

1 Like

Please keep in mind camshow hosts do not wish to publicize their videos. If any of these videos are shared or posted elsewhere, there will be legal repercussions. For privacy reasons, their contact info is not distributed. If you make a request I will follow up to see if it is possible.

Secondly, if you do find a camshow host on Skype/YouTube. Please, take it in your best interest not to provoke or harass them. I do not share their contact info because several members have been harassing and annoying them (not paying).

This really is infuriating. The way he worded everything on that site really makes me hope at least one model profited from their custom videos being sold. How could you possibly threaten legal action if you stole the video in the first place? And now we know why their “privacy” is so carefully protected…

3 Likes

As far as I know Shik uses the profits to buy more videos from the same models. If a video sells he gets another. He definitely explained this in the old forums.
Also some you guys are total hypocrites and you know it.

2 Likes

I mean you can try to justify it however you want. But that is a massive profit at the expense of the model which the models are clearly not okay with because one came onto this site to talk about it. I assume he never told the models that he was going to be selling the custom video he bought to other people otherwise they would have made the fee substantially higher. Instead he nickle and dimed them for the show he did buy. (A price of $40 which is lower than the lowest I have ever paid a bodybuilder for a show like this.)

3 Likes

Oh my god I had no idea it was a fraud? I actually contemplated applying to “work” for them. That’s messed up