New Side Angle Burpjob with Riley Jane and a time-limited promotional offer!

Hey everyone, I dropped this hot new side angle version of my legendary burping blowjob scene with the throat GOAT RJ yesterday and I want to thank everyone who’s been buying it and the POV version! Plus I have a deal going on to show my gratitude to y’all. There are two days left for my offer to buy one, get the other at half price. If you buy or have already bought this version or alternatively the other version of the scene, I will PM you over on ManyVids with a promo code for 50% off the other one! So please wait for me to send these before you double dip. I’ll reach out to everyone who buys. This offer will be available for another 48 hours from the time of this post, until Monday March 25th at 10:30AM PDT, or 5:30PM according to MV Time.

1 Like

Hey folks less than two hours left for the promo code deal! I’ve seen a lot of regular buys but not too many fans taking up the deal. I guess that means not too many people are familiar with the PM feature on ManyVids. So look for your inbox there, grab that code and strike while the iron is hot! :hourglass_flowing_sand: