Nikki Wong In Person Sessions NYC

Bro… she’s everything you’d expect and more. Insanely bassy her burp talks are like… bruh just shocking and left me speechless. She said these weren’t even her good ones either!! For my belly guys too she’ll let you give her belly rubs too and low key make them even louder. Coolest chick you’ll ever meet too usually she’ll have you meet up at a bar beforehand but we low key we lost track of time just chopping it up. No guarantees on that one though lol. But yeah she did let out plenty kinda quiet burps between the 2 of us while we were there. She’s a former Dom so she definitely has no issue with grabbing you and forcing you to smell the beer she just drank. Her smoke burps alone almost got me to nut instantly if it weren’t for what happened next lmao. Word of advice though is to not cheap out and actually book a hotel for 24 hours rather for just an hour or 2 cause we got kicked out the room or reaching the “time limit” which is a whole other story. But still we DEFINITELY had some people hear what was going on. I’m just warning y’all right now this is basically a Try Not to Fall In Love Challenge on steroids!!

20 Likes

Yeah I’ve had the pleasure of speaking with her a few times and what you’ve said checks out. I just wish I was in the east coast rather than the west coast.

3 Likes

Yea nikki is just awesome i got a custom from her a few times

Wow sounds awesome Man

1 Like

Fam…WHAT :joy: Ima need you to back up and lay down some context real quick. This is a thing? Been a thing? What’s next? :laughing:

I had such a fun time:) you were awesome and I hope to see you again :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

I live in NYC, how can I get into contact with her?

1 Like

She’s right above you dawg, just message her.

8 Likes

1 Like

This gave me a good laugh :joy:

2 Likes

Like literally :joy::point_up_2: