Parters talking about The kink

Hello everyone.

I have a question.

If you have a girl friend and you told her about your kink or fetish.

do you ever heard her friends making fun of you because of that?
Or do you know if your partner told her friends about it?

question for partners.
Do you ever tell your friends about the kink of your partner?

My partner is supportive of my fetish and hasn’t told her friends or close family (sisters) about it but she has confided in me that if she were to tell one of her sisters she would be grossed out and her (sisters) perception of me would change, I’m guessing cause she’s a judgemental person

1 Like

After a falling out with an ex she did tell her sister/a few mutual friends. Wasn’t the end of the world

3 Likes

Same thing here. One of my old friends even started dating her than subsequently unfollowed me but who gives a fuck

1 Like

Ahh okay then its good she didnt told anyone.

1 Like

Oh that must have sucked. Thats what i am scared off. Did that gave you a hard time?

Single now but I was in a relationship for about 3 years, didn’t bring up this kink once. My gf was very nice to me and pretty open as far as kinky stuff, but it’s just too personal and embarrassing to expose to anyone outside of this little website here :rofl: this is the one thing I’ll gladly take to the grave with me

2 Likes

This honestly makes me sad, Bella! I think if you open up about it with people, most of them will be understanding and maybe even accomodating. I just hate the whole “take it to the grave” mentality which I used to have and I’m glad to be in a place where it doesn’t feel like that big of a deal to keep it secret.

5 Likes

Please hear me when I say this… bring it up. Talk about your kinks and preferences. There is no point being with someone who doesn’t support you and your sexual preferences. They aren’t the one for you if they can’t handle that. And it makes life so much more fun when they know. I’ve been honest with multiple partners about it for about 10 years now and have been so much happier than trying to hide it or get them to burp for me through subterfuge.
Just communicate! I promise it’s not as weird as you think as long as you don’t make it weird!

6 Likes

I think it’s natural to over think it but this is really such a mild kink. I’ve never had a gf not enthusiastically fulfill it or even think to tell people. Like the more you date people the more actually depraved you find out people are, and even if a gf did tell someone I promise it wouldn’t be as big a deal as you think

6 Likes

My sex life improved so much when I shared this with my partners.

4 Likes

Thanks (sorry i thought I replied here). You’re right, all 3 of you suggesting to open up are right. Idk I guess it’s just this anxiety I have about it? I’m not like ashamed of this fetish, I love it personally and I love how it makes me feel. Just… I’ve always been so private when it comes to anything sexual and the fact that said past relationship was an LDR didn’t help cause I couldn’t really have much physical sex encounters. And I feel like being a woman makes it kinda weird… too… cause mostly men are open about this stuff so yeah. It’s just hard to think about letting someone know this… it’s been my biggest secret forever. But I hope one day… I can finally be in a good enough place with a good enough person to share it. Thanks for the input yall :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I am a deliciously single pringle so I don’t need to worry about this but I have thought about being more open about my kinks as it may encourage me to be more open about other parts about myself.

1 Like

It’s not at all weird for you to be open about your sexual desires because you’re a woman. It’s 2024.