PastaLlama Onlyfans

Hey there. Back in December I posted here asking if anyone remembered my old YouTube channel PastaLlama and if they’d be willing to subscribe to my OnlyFans if I made one. Well, I finally did it! You can subscribe here

There is only one short video uploaded so far but I plan to make a lot more. I’m new to the platform so I’m not really sure what kind of content exactly I should be making. Are short videos okay or should I make longer ones? Should I talk? Derp, help me.

6 Likes

Welcome back! Understandably, your old videos aren’t on YouTube anymore so is there any chance we or any others who weren’t around to see your content back then get a sample?

2 Likes

a sample would be great!

1 Like

Fair enough! Here is a quick sample

9 Likes

Loved your work back in the day! Usually the videos that people prefer are at least a few minutes long, like 3-5. I personally just like videos in which women act natural and just burp, trying to do progressively bigger ones. Hope this helps!

1 Like

No more content of her?

Sadly not. Real shame as well- she was a great belcher and very accommodating. The custom I got from her was incredible and very well-priced.
She’s made offers to take more customs on but I messaged her about it a month ago and still haven’t received a reply.